Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the Welcome everyone. I finally decided on an eGo Starter kit. Much thanks to Jack at Happy Vaper for having the patience to answer all my questions and get me going in the right direction!

Good choice -- and good vendor. Jack is always great to deal with, and you can't go wrong with an eGo. Most of us have at least one set in our arsenal, and it's my main backup these days. Versatile little units with very good performance and longevity -- mine have certainly taken plenty of abuse with dual coil cartos and they kept chugging.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Thanks Renzuli. That is one of the things that made me ultimately decide on the eGo, and that is it's longevity and choice of options. So far from what I've read on this forum about the eGo from former and current users is that I made a good choice!
Your location says your in North Las Vegas. My second home is in Vegas! It is a small world isn't it?

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Thanks Renzuli. That is one of the things that made me ultimately decide on the eGo, and that is it's longevity and choice of options. So far from what I've read on this forum about the eGo from former and current users is that I made a good choice!
Your location says your in North Las Vegas. My second home is in Vegas! It is a small world isn't it?
Let me know , the next time , your gonna be in town . We can go do a bit of vaping . You know , VapeFest is coming up , next month .

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Let me know , the next time , your gonna be in town . We can go do a bit of vaping . You know , VapeFest is coming up , next month .

Absolutely. Going to try and make it down for VapeFest if I can get away from work. Will definitely be down in November for the Eagles concert though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread