Heads Up if looking to buy Kanger Subtank

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Try the oring, never had it leak on me, in real humid days it would feel 'sweaty' but never saw any liquid escaping anywhere. Those stock coils do love to pop though lol.

It's a very common tank and i haven't read of leaking as an issue. You might have just gotten unlucky or an oring failed.

Hope your vaping away happily whatever the fix :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Op, no further Data on the tank?
Did you simply use it until it started leaking and give up?
Did you bother to Fully disassemble and inspect or even Replace the Coil head?

There are several simple reasons and simple corrections for a leaking tank.
Rarely is one a total fail unless there is a Crack/Gap allowing air int the tank.

What do you do if the Arctic tank gives you issues down the road? Just buy another tank?
This habit could get expensive for no reason.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Good luck trying to turn people off to subtanks, they're pretty much perfect. I've had 3 or 4 of them and they've all performed above expectations. Only 1 of them leaked and that was because I had accidentally removed the bottom o ring. Never had a complaint about any Kanger product honestly.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
Number 1 top selling tank on the market

there will always be lovers and haters

there was a bad batch of seals long long long time back supposedly

its been said so many times 99 percent of leaks to all and any tanks are mainly user error

do lots of research before you buy a product and then complain about it later please

if you not sure its for you then buy a different brand

most of us love our subtanks

i know i do i got loads and not a single prob with any and they are used every day

i even got some realy cheap 1.5 ohm vertical v2 coils from china and they will not die no matter how hard i try to kill them they must of had almost a 100ml of juice through each of them and still taste great at 20-30w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread