Health Cabin RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

warbdan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Somerset, Kentucky, United States
I ordered 110ml of pg with nicotine and 110ml of vg to cut it with, along with some flavorings, all from healthcabin.net. I cut the liquid to 18mg with VG(about 40%VG and 15-20% flavoring and it's freaking wicked. The throat hit, vapor and flavor are all outstanding. I'm loving this stuff. It's kicking my throat harder than my 24mg juices.

Sentinal

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Columbus
I ordered 110ml of pg with nicotine and 110ml of vg to cut it with, along with some flavorings, all from healthcabin.net. I cut the liquid to 18mg with VG(about 40%VG and 15-20% flavoring and it's freaking wicked. The throat hit, vapor and flavor are all outstanding. I'm loving this stuff. It's kicking my throat harder than my 24mg juices.

Well in 15 or so more days I should be able to try it..lol. I plan to order FA's oRYental 4 this coming weekend. Have to get it from Italy as its the only place I can find it.

Sentinal

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Columbus
I received my 40ML ry4 concentrate today from health cabin and it sucks! It may be labeled ry4 but it smells and vapes the same...perfumy marshmallow. Not a hint of tobacco or carmel. Truly dissappointed. I wont be ordering flavourarts oryental 4 either as I have heard it tastes nothing like ry4. Im running out of concentrate options and am tired of getting perfumey results.

Sentinal

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Columbus
Did you shake it up reeeaaaaallllyyyy well? I had a puff or two that tasted a little chemical on the first day, but day 2 on is bliss. Sorry to hear you didn't like it. I truly love the stuff.

Yep shook it up and still tasted perfumy marshmallow...they are sending me a replacement. Will let you know if its different. They think it may have been mislabeled.

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
Yep shook it up and still tasted perfumy marshmallow...they are sending me a replacement. Will let you know if its different. They think it may have been mislabeled.

lol, 'HC marshmallow parfumée', one to avoid.

The best Ry4 I've had was from a ruyanchina.com (now called ecigarettes.cn). Hideously overpriced e-cigs, but the box of cartridges they throw in, the type that look as much as they cost and have their own individual high quality wood-like plastic shell, are made in heaven. The e-cig itself broke down within a week, but the taste from the cartridges whether 0mg or high, well - I guess the memories might well make up for the $200+ I spent as a newbie. I have tried other sources sinc then, and the comments I read here are right, they all taste different. Ruyan really should control their branding when dishing out licensing to other companies, at least insist that they change the name if the content changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread