• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Cabin to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I've ordered many times from HC, no issues. There HC RY4 is good if you like a traditional ry4, it's a little more smokey and dry, but if that what gets your thru... But curious with regards to the Italian brand LiQua, I believe Gotvapes is the US retailer, so some reviews should be on the way.

Scott and a couple of people have reviews on youtube so far; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4ftoAWln4.

I'm curous about that too and I might just buy the 10x10ml sample pack to try out. The 0, 9 (12 for tobaccos) and 18 mg is a bit limiting.

Sorry XP3 I was not paying enough attention. Would someone explain if Health Cabin is in China how it gets its stuff into Canada without. Problem

Like everythng coming in from another country, it seems like only 1 out of 100 shipments are stopped. I think a lot of vendors use vague customs forms as well.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Like everythng coming in from another country, it seems like only 1 out of 100 shipments are stopped. I think a lot of vendors use vague customs forms as well.

It seems a lot of Chinese sellers are savvy as to how to zip things through easily. I've got plenty of small parcels from there (mostly non-vaping stuff, but some vaping stuff) and I'd say a vast majority of the shippers grossly understate the value (everything comes valued at $10) and mark it "gift". As a result, it shows up at my door with no muss, no fuss....

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Hmmmmmm.... Maybe "Health Cabin" is actually "Health Canada" working under cover. The name is not that imaginative wouldn't a real Chinese company in a trendy market like vaping call itself something like "Vaping Dragon" or "510 Gorges" or "Firecracker....." nah don't think so. Anyway only a bureaucrat could think up a name like that.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hmmmmmm.... Maybe "Health Cabin" is actually "Health Canada" working under cover. The name is not that imaginative wouldn't a real Chinese company in a trendy market like vaping call itself something like "Vaping Dragon" or "510 Gorges" or "Firecracker....." nah don't think so. Anyway only a bureaucrat could think up a name like that.

Haha :D. You are joking, right?

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Finally got around to checking out Health Cabin. Here we are, at only the 3rd of the month and I've blown November's vaping budget lol.... but considering I filled my whole (very practical) wish list (and then some! and then some more!)... AND managed to do a little Christmas shopping for two folks I've got starting on vaping (they've committed, but their stuff hasn't arrived yet)..... I guess I'm a thrilled and thrifty little shopper! Whee!

When this bundle of goodies arrives, I honestly can't think of anything I'll want or need (besides juice as required) for a long, loooong time. Then again, to keep it that way, I may have to ban myself from these forums! *giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread