Health Cabin Tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddavelarsen

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
www.dave-larsen.com
A while back Switched was testing some of the HC tobacco flavors and was disappointed in their strength. There was some word that HC was working to improve that. I'm just curious whether anyone knows or has had any experience with them lately? A good strong 555 would be the cat's meow right now. :) Thanks for any info.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I've heard that too Dave. The 555 is fine as is and would be suitable for your applications. (knowing you). But they have removed their tobacco flavours from the site as we speak. They are offering a 10ml sample of stronger flavour for anyone making a purchase.

Time for someone else to take on for the team. RY4 ;)

BTW the RY4 did not mature into stronger as time went buy.

I did mix the 2 flavours at 60/40 RY4/555 (my daily vape) and all I get is 555 when using at 20%. It's not bad but not there neither. I am glad I only bought 12ml of ea. That being said, I can use the 555 in my own version of RY4.

I would haver liked RY4 to be on the money though. It is, just not concentrated enough.

ddavelarsen

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
www.dave-larsen.com
Thanks Switched, and I guess you're right that it's my turn to take one for the team. :) I'll order this week and let you guys know how it goes. I'm glad the 555 is likely to work for me, I'm really missing it. I do have some premixed, but it's all PG and a bit harsh at 6V, so I don't vape it very often. I'll give HC a chance and see what we get.

Thanks for the update.

BarkeepCat

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
Orlando, FL
I've heard that too Dave. The 555 is fine as is and would be suitable for your applications. (knowing you). But they have removed their tobacco flavours from the site as we speak. They are offering a 10ml sample of stronger flavour for anyone making a purchase.

Time for someone else to take on for the team. RY4 ;)

BTW the RY4 did not mature into stronger as time went buy.

I did mix the 2 flavours at 60/40 RY4/555 (my daily vape) and all I get is 555 when using at 20%. It's not bad but not there neither. I am glad I only bought 12ml of ea. That being said, I can use the 555 in my own version of RY4.

I would haver liked RY4 to be on the money though. It is, just not concentrated enough.

Just a heads up... you don't have to purchase anything else to get the freebie!
I just ordered it. Paid .01 for the juice and slow boat shipping for a total of $3.21.
Worth it for a taste of the new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread