• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamster999

Nov 11, 2015
After i pick up vaping, i realised i have very frequent migraines and it always last till the next day. I vape indoors and when i get out, i go on analogs. Not a heavy analog now because of vaping, but these migraines i have only start occurring after i pick up vaping. Any one facing this issue? Not sure if this is an effect of nicotine high but the migraine can get real bad.

zamster999

Nov 11, 2015
Need more details dude. What juice are you vaping? Heavy metholated or high nic content juice tend to give headaches...
I'm on malaysia juices all the times. Bells Brew Ruby Snow, Flaco Guava and Phatjuice Grapple. Mostly metholated. And im on back menthol for analogs
pg allergy?
Not sure about this thou.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
PG will dehydrate you, causing you to have headache and if you exhale through your nose frequently, nose lining will get dry and then bleed. Just drink more water and you'll be fine.

If situation continue even after hydration, go see a doc ASAP. Migraines and nose bleed do not go well together.

Tl:dr most probably just a case of dehydration. See a doctor if symptoms persist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread