Heartland Vapers Flavorings- Anyone have an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AH1968

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Brownsburg,IN. USA
I have recently purchased a few things from Heartland and noticed that their prices on their brand of flavors are really inexpensive $6-10 avg for 4oz.. Compared to many of the other companies i've ordered from, it seems like a really good deal... But, before I order 4oz of any single flavor I am curious if any have used them and can compare the quality of the flavorings ie: Similar to Flavor West or Capella etc.. I really wouldn't like to buy a large quantity of something only to find that its garbage...

Any input would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks good people of ECF :vapor:

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
There are little abbreviations by the flavor name that denotes what supplier the flavoring is from. TFA stands for The Flavor Apprentice, part of perfumersapprentice.com; FW stands for Flavor West, etc. It looks like most of the flavoring is TFA.

I've got their 4 oz. sizes before and been satisfied. You just have to want that much of that particular flavor manufacturer's product.

mourningshadow

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
www.aaronaltman.com
I have been very happy with Heartland Vapes. I've ordered from them several times and so far have not had a flavor I didn't like. Only thing I wish they would do is put a little description on their custom flavors because they all have vague made up names but no way of telling what kind of flavors they are. For the price though it isn't too much of a risk to try them out.

Their blueberry tobacco is an excellent base and i use it in conjunction with a few other flavors to make a very good mix.

Also, their prices on bulk empty bottles are unbeatable.

AH1968

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Brownsburg,IN. USA
There are little abbreviations by the flavor name that denotes what supplier the flavoring is from. TFA stands for The Flavor Apprentice, part of perfumersapprentice.com; FW stands for Flavor West, etc. It looks like most of the flavoring is TFA.

I've got their 4 oz. sizes before and been satisfied. You just have to want that much of that particular flavor manufacturer's product.

Yeah I was referring to "thier" or their Custom flavors, not the TFA or FW flavors, although their prices on those are less than purchasing directly from TFA or E-Cig Express :)

AH1968

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Brownsburg,IN. USA
I have been very happy with Heartland Vapes. I've ordered from them several times and so far have not had a flavor I didn't like. Only thing I wish they would do is put a little description on their custom flavors because they all have vague made up names but no way of telling what kind of flavors they are. For the price though it isn't too much of a risk to try them out.

Their blueberry tobacco is an excellent base and i use it in conjunction with a few other flavors to make a very good mix.

Also, their prices on bulk empty bottles are unbeatable.

Right on, Thanks!! As for their bottles.. That is what I ordered from them, cannot beat those prices!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread