Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So, I pulled the trigger on some orders---more like the trigger on a damn machine gun LOL---on HHV, W2V, and Goodejuice.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes: Gandalf, Huntsman, Pirate's Booty, and Dragon's Fire (all with extra tobacco extract)

Goodejuice: Natural Perique, Organic tobacco, and Patriot

Want2Vape: London, Paris, Alcazar, Red Pirate, Cold Infusion, Acid Blondie, Tabac Especial, and Analog Mild

Maybe something is in there that The Most Interesting Man In The World Would vape!? :laugh:

tmimitw.jpg

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
How did that Dueling Banjos sweetness suit you? Good, or not so much?

Haven't vaped it yet, it smells so good I'm leaving it for last along with the 555e :)

The thing is that when I sample new flavors, I like to vape through at least one full clearomizer (1.8ml) of it before I pass any judgements. That obviously limits the rate at which I sample. I've been busy with the Virginia and Casablanca as of late, but I promise DB will be the next one I try. BTW, the Casa is growing on me...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
the Casa is growing on me...

That is normal. A lot of times people are bewildered, slightly put-off, and then increasingly intrigued by Casa---not saying that was your order of feelings---but, often times it does come around to intrigue. It is definitely, to me, an acquired taste.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Drum roll, please (just imagine it) THE MOST IN-YOUR-FACE TOBACCO IS............

PARIS FROM W2V (OMG!!!)

I CAN'T EVEN WRITE ANYTHING ON THIS JUST YET BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I JUST PUNCHED IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD...BUT DAMN, I LOVE IT! WAIT A MINUTE...DID I JUST SMOKE????????????

Attachments

• 800px-Paris_Night.jpg
    800px-Paris_Night.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 21

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
This is not for the faint of heart at all. https://want2vape.com/e-liquid/vapenstein-blend-en/vapenstein-blend-paris.html Step up or step back! I once had a thread asking members to help me in finding a juice for smoking non-vapers...this would be it! Funny thing is, this is also a juice that a vast majority of vapers probably couldn't handle. No need to vape this constantly, it rumbles and resonates for a loooooong time!

I have sampled a lot today from several vendors and this annihilates the cake. They were all good, and London from W2V is right there, but, WHOA! This is much deeper and gruffy than I ever imagined a juice could be...but, it is somehow still colorful...just very DARK colors! Tougher than leather folks! Get your motor running, head out on a highway.....

Hey Dr. V, thanks for your message. You are right...save this for the evening...like late evening...as a matter of fact...this is the MIDNIGHT VAPE!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Do they kill attys, well... they're hard on attys! Do they kill cartos? Probably. There are specific ways that you have to vape it, or you could get a rebulidable atty. If you are going the regular atty route, just don't vape it too much and alternate with a high pg juice. I am alternating the vape with Heather's Heavenly Vape Huntsman and Gandalf and the marriage is working superbly...so far. Get the atty refresher and check out the directions on the website. London is definitely more pipe and Paris is, well...just get it.

Last edited:

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Too late. I'm in for some London and Paris. Looking forward to trying these! Hope they're not too pipe-ish.

Uh... there's no juice more "pipe-ish" than London. Pure English Pipe flavor. It's an acquired taste, IMO.

But-- if it's too much for you, you can mix it with other backys and use it that way. I like 10% London with 90% VS Phoenix.

I've got to try Paris. I liked European rolling tobacco back when I smoked and it was much stouter than my regular Camels.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Uh... there's no juice more "pipe-ish" than London. Pure English Pipe flavor. It's an acquired taste, IMO.

But-- if it's too much for you, you can mix it with other backys and use it that way. I like 10% London with 90% VS Phoenix.

I've got to try Paris. I liked European rolling tobacco back when I smoked and it was much stouter than my regular Camels.

Paris? Stouter? Paris > Stouter

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Too late. I'm in for some London and Paris. Looking forward to trying these! Hope they're not too pipe-ish.

You could always try Organic Tobacco #1 eJuice [GJLIQOT1] - $4.99 :. It is not pipe-ish and is somehow extracted, better yet, filtered in a way that makes it perfectly fine on attys and cartos! It is not nearly as hardcore as Paris, but it is still heads bangin' above the vast majority of standard tobacco eliquids. Definitely a must try for tobacco juice enthusiasts!

p.s. Also, Organic Tobacco #1 eJuice [GJLIQOT1] - $4.99 : is competitively priced -- it won't hurt you financially to try ;)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
It only reminded me of bacon before it steeped, kind of like the smell of bacon when you open a new pack and take a big whiff. Once the tobacco flavor kicked in, this became a very robust vape. I promise, Smoke has nothing to do with bacon. It just has notes of maple and woods used to smoke meats that are very strong when fresh. Once the flavors have melded, this is more like breathing in the smoke from a campfire. Strong lung hit with a tasty exhale. YOU MUST TRY IT!

Go go gadget Edit Post!

so im not the ONLY ONE who cracks upen a fresh package of bacon and takes a big whiff. WHEW! thought i was crazy for a moment there. NOW, whoever DOESNT whiff their bacon is crazy. thats my new motto.

i cant post the meme (curses) so just imagine those big white capital letters saying
"DO I SMELL BACON? THAT S___ SMELLS F___ING DELICIOUS"
the-shining-jack-nicholson1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread