Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
About to do some DIY, just got two 4oz pump bottles in from Amazon. Gonna mix my juice up and when I need to fill a small bottle, BAM! Right out the pump!

pusa7ujy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Yeah, got turned onto it by a couple of friends here on ECF. Haven't tried those Rutheless flavors you are talking about.

DIY isn't that hard to do, but you do need to read read and read A LOT more! Totally worth it though IMO. Make big batches at one time, don't have to do it so often. The experimentation is the hardest part IMO, coming up with something vapeable (that is, if you aren't on the 10/90 or all unflavored VG cloud train).

And yes, you know you've done well if you smell like JP-8 at the end of the day. My wife knows if I've bent wrenches or not just on how I smell when I come home LOL.

GreatestUnKnown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Bay Area CA.
Ruthless E-juice is a Southern California based company, their liquids are high VG ratio but every single one of their flavors comes out crisp, require absolutely no steeping and are exactly as described. I vape unflavored nic base from time to time to reset the flavor buds but keep coming back to Ruthless. I go to the local B&M to test out other brands but they all seem muted or very flat in comparison. I am by no means trying to sell anyone on their line but if you like fruity vapes they are worth a shot, Ruthless

They will take direct orders via PayPal invoices which will be cheaper than most B&M prices (typically $12-15 for a 15ml bottle, little high for e-liquid but they do it right) and they will ship larger bottles than offered retail; 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottles upon request.

got-created-aircraft-mechanic-rev2_zpsc331d040.png

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I use the squeezy bottles - like ketchup bottles here in the US. to contain my finished liquid. Using these i can either refill the bottle in the mod, or the bottle i take to work to refill during the day.

I have an ADV that i use and i know the weights of each ingredient i need to achieve - so mixing is just pouring ingredients in, one at a time and then resetting my scales. No washing up! ;)

T

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I use the squeezy bottles - like ketchup bottles here in the US. to contain my finished liquid. Using these i can either refill the bottle in the mod, or the bottle i take to work to refill during the day.

I have an ADV that i use and i know the weights of each ingredient i need to achieve - so mixing is just pouring ingredients in, one at a time and then resetting my scales. No washing up! ;)

T

T, how about a pic of said "ketchup" style bottles that you are using? Talking the round style with the pointy top? Made of red or yellow plastic? First thing that comes to mind for me is an actual Heinz ketchup bottle LOL.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
Wow, that was the fastest 120ml's of juice I've ever made! Sooooo much easier/faster with a 100ml beaker, 2 graduated cylinders and that 120ml pump top bottle!

Yeah, that Ruthless stuff sounds good, but pricey. I'll have to add it to my list of stuff to try out sometime!

Couldn't agree more about the beakers and graduated cylinders! I try to stay away from syringes as much as possible. The beakers are really good for VG too cuz of the wide mouth. I make 250ml of juice every three weeks. Easy peasy and quick to boot. Now to get me a pump top bottle(s). Great idea, thanks!

My DIY arsenal:

IMG_0414.jpg

mykereid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
Alexandria, VA

Stringer63

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
KY
Couldn't agree more about the beakers and graduated cylinders! I try to stay away from syringes as much as possible. The beakers are really good for VG too cuz of the wide mouth. I make 250ml of juice every three weeks. Easy peasy and quick to boot. Now to get me a pump top bottle(s). Great idea, thanks!

I do 250ml every 3-4 weeks as well. Real simple with a plain ole plastic graduated cylinder. It's good to be a one-flavor vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread