Not open for further replies.

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
http://......./15rKXQ4 Need some help f

Votes... I neeeed votes...Just one vote can help a Raccoon. If everyone votes, this raccoon might be able to live a better life, have opportunities that might not have been available without your help. Just look at those sad eyes.. How can you say no.... :) please, please

Use desktop mode if you are viewing via cellphone. Itll take you to the vote page... Vote "Si ...."

Yes, I'm an Insidious Raccoon.

Last edited:

SinisterRaccoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Raccoon City
Lets see...
Second round of college.. Poor
crappy job... Poor
few months ago, major surgery to take a bit outta me.. Recovered great.. Big debt
Bills... Poor
But.. But. But... Im pretty sure im winning the powerball or mega million this week :)

I don't play games to win n sell even if i need the cashola. More of a hobby vaping has become. That and preaching vape, 2 converted, 1 on the way :) Once I get a few parts acquired. I am going to be building my dream mod... Or dream mod flop lol. I'll be sure to document the progress however it develops. But long story short... Vote or not, no biggie, I don't think my self advertising has done a whole lot, tho last i checked i did have 4 votes. Brought a little smile to my face:)

Not sure why the link never works... Maybe that's why no voters. If you feel like taking the long way, i believe you can reach my vote page thru provape Facebook page. "Si ...." is what I am entered as.

Yes, I'm an Insidious Raccoon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread