The ECF Members FOURTH (4TH) NETty Awards!!! NET (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos) poll. Vote now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Yeah it looks like I might be jamming a few Real tobacco Extracts in a cart sometime soon. The only thing that has stopped me is the price and the lack of a good all in one sampler pack kind of like the Notebook by Black note. The liquids are too expensive to purchase a 30 ml bottle on a chance I might enjoy it.

Of their juices I think the Cowboy blend is the one I really want to try and the oscara cigar. I also want to try that Connecticut Shade! I do love a good shade tobacco!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just got my bottle of 3x red Virginia today and Evan sent a 10ml free sample of 0 nic cowboy for me to try as well. I will suggest to him to put together a three 10ml sampler pack, that's a good idea I would like to try a few more myself! I've never vapes a shade tobacco Ivwill have to look that up.

Reactions: AnthonyB

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
It does seem that there is not as much interest in the NET's as there was a few years ago. I suspect that since vaping has morphed into something other than primarily smoking cessation, most vapers are not exposed to the naturals and don't know what they are missing.
If I was more aware of the light participation in the survey, I think I would have entered into more categories than my everyday flavors.
I only use Real Extracts anymore as they are made local here, they hit my sweet tobacco spot - and I know the maker. I could have put my vote on many more - i.e. of the fruit, nut and cigars I have tried - next year perhaps.
I suspect that I should take another look at Clay's since it has been years since I used them as there are some new ones to me. (Goodiejuice was the first flavor I ran into years ago that was on the right track and it inspired me to continue searching for the flavor that matched my real tobacco profile. I was glad to see them here).
The survey was very useful. Thanks Anthony for going to the trouble!
All most new vapers hear about in the shops and even most frequently here are subohm and fruit and dessert flavors and high powered 10 to 30 ml a day vaping. Who can even think about pricey NETs with that kind of gear :yawn:. MTL vaping is a minority now but I think it's coming back with the EU 2ml tank limits, nic salts and pod mods. Here's to a resurgence of NETs :D

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
All most new vapers hear about in the shops and even most frequently here are subohm and fruit and dessert flavors and high powered 10 to 30 ml a day vaping. Who can even think about pricey NETs with that kind of gear :yawn:. MTL vaping is a minority now but I think it's coming back with the EU 2ml tank limits, nic salts and pod mods. Here's to a resurgence of NETs :D

I believe that you're right. I vape direct lung using relatively high power and go through 8-10ml of NET each day. Fortunately, my NETs cost just $0.03 per ml.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I believe that you're right. I vape direct lung using relatively high power and go through 8-10ml of NET each day. Fortunately, my NETs cost just $0.03 per ml.
I really need to look into tobacco extraction one day. Cold macerated and filtered maybe.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Thank you for running the NETty Awards this year Anthony. It was the 2014 NETty that helped me to try new NET's. That made vaping fun for a few years as it became like a hobby where I learned much about different tobacco's. Still vaping NET's but not as much as I once did as I got into DIY and am enjoying many different flavors today. However, NET's will always be in my collection of juice as they are the best tobacco vapes out there.Thanks again for running it this year, it was much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread