Hello 016 and 510 cartos ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long Beach, Ca.
I have a Hello 016 coming (shipped today, woohoo!) and would like to use fillable cartos on it. I don't care about looks, so if the cone has to go no biggee.

My question is, what cartos work best on it? I have no idea about ohms, clear cartos, etc. so any and all information is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I also want to say thanks to all for the informative forum here, I'm new to this (bought a blu a year ago and just dusted it off and started using it again after dozens of failed attempts to quit smoking. I must say, today was my first full day off analogs in a long time!:thumb:

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I've been vaping my, (just arrived today), CE2 Clear Carto XL, 3.0~3.2 ohm, for the past 5 hours. Hooked it up to my Hello 016 batt. mAh is 900 or 1000, don't remember which for sure. I pretty much chain vape all the time I'm not eating or sleeping. Don't notice much difference between it and the same Clearo 2.6~2.8 ohms I vaped the last three weeks. Maybe a smidge cooler, but not readily discernible difference to me. The R5 Clearo's wick better in my opinion. Especially when held horizontal, or batt high. I've used um on eGo class batts, Little Sisters, ProVape-1's, 14500 510 Box mod, and ProVari. I only vape 50/50 or > % VG, Cinnamon. I'm convinced the Clearo's are juice hogs compared to other carto's I've used. They are syringe fill. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long Beach, Ca.
I'm guessing cartos are o.k., right? I also have another question. I'd like to keep a mini in my arsenol, and am considering a regular 510 kit for those times when the big battery is a bit too in your face. I'm considering the 510 as cartos, atties and carts can be used by both machines. Am I wrong about this? Should I just keep the blu and buy separate cartos? It just seems like it would make more sense to go with the regular 510 with the hello. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread