new hello 016...goodbye blu! and a bit of a rant...sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long Beach, Ca.
My hello 016 arrived today and the battery had a charge, so obviously I had to give it a whirl and, wow, I know what vaping is like now! I have a blu (like I said, I drank the blu koolaid and it was not so good...) which I'm vaping now while the hello charges. Giving it the full 8 hours like the directions said but, man, watching that little green light until 2 am is going to kill me! I'm at work, and will be here until 6 am, so I'll be at it for a few hours, anyways.:vapor: If this is the 510 experience, I'm hooked! I've got a regular 510 kit coming also, with 60 ml of juice and 20 blank cartos, so should be good for a while! Next payday, I'm getting an ego passthrough so should be good, hardware wise anyhow, for a while!

Quick question, does anyone know if Hello fixed the charger problem? I believe it was with the wall charger, so for now I'm using only the usb until I hear different...

Only real good thing I have to say about the blu is that it got me away from analogs for good. I had my last yesterday, and only had one a day before that, and man does it feel good! That's the longest I think I've gone in at least 25 years! I've been smoking 35 years with one 6 month break 25 years ago.

PV's are the miracle I've been waiting for! Being a hardcore nic junkie who just craves that lung shot, this is the only way to fly!:smokie:I can't believe the fda is against these things! Just goes to show you they care not one bit about anyone's health, only the allmighty tobacco lobby dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread