Hello 016 Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike20

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
ohio
Need to correct my earlier post. Was using 808 cartos with adapter and now using real 510 carto. Been going 8 1/2 hours and the 016 is still going strong. Much better performance with the carto that this is made for.
I've tried several different brands and parts since April and was getting frustrated with battery life, performance etc. This has worked very consistently well.
Also want to add that madvapes is a great resource.

needtoknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
TN
It's a 1200 or 1300 mah battery (the exact number is escaping me right now)

Hello 016 Kits

Thank you, a couple of questions, as I see he is out of the reg kits,
Can you charge battery on any 510 charger or do you have to have a special one?
Can you use any 510 atty or do you need the cone style one?
If I get the carto kit (one left) can I use the LR atty's I want to try or do I have to use the cartos? I have not tryed 510 cartos yet, I have used 808's and like the hit I get off of my 510 atty's better.and if I get that last kit will I need an adapter to use reg atty's , and will I need to add a wall plug adaptor? As I like to charge that way but only currently have a wall charger that came with the 510 kit I got from cignot (wish I would have got a 510 mega kit like I bought for my friend from Mark):facepalm:

Orion

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Central Florida
Thank you, a couple of questions, as I see he is out of the reg kits,
Can you charge battery on any 510 charger or do you have to have a special one?
Can you use any 510 atty or do you need the cone style one?
If I get the carto kit (one left) can I use the LR atty's I want to try or do I have to use the cartos? I have not tryed 510 cartos yet, I have used 808's and like the hit I get off of my 510 atty's better.and if I get that last kit will I need an adapter to use reg atty's , and will I need to add a wall plug adaptor? As I like to charge that way but only currently have a wall charger that came with the 510 kit I got from cignot (wish I would have got a 510 mega kit like I bought for my friend from Mark):facepalm:

You can charge the batt with a reg 510 charger, but it takes longer. the fast charger it comes with takes 3-3.5 hours.

You can use any 510 atty on it. One thing tho, you'll have to unscrew them 1/4 turn to adjust the draw. Not really a big deal. Or if you have a rotary tool/dremel you can customize it like my brother did for mine and add notches for the draw.

If you want a wall charger, I would buy on of MadVapes stock 2amp wall plugs. I don't think he's even selling the original 016 wall plugs anymore because there were a few that were defective. But otherwise, the charger it comes with only has a usb plug on it.

Notches put into my hello 016 for easier draw:

f0u848.jpg

But I wouldn't fret too much about the notches, I had been using mine unscrewed 1/4 turn for a few weeks with no issues unless i overdripped and then it would leak a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread