Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Hey all
I have been looking for something to sub or supplement my slowly dying Ego batteries that I have been having issues with for some time now. I was leaning toward getting a Riva kit however I saw the Hello 016 kits and have been researching them.
My question is can the 016 battery be charged with my Ego fast charger? Or do I have to purchase a charger specifically for it? My thinking is that if I have to get the battery and the charger then I will be better off to get the 016 cartomizer kit from Madvapes. If I can use my present charger then I can just get the battery now and more later.
TIA for any help you can give me.
I may have put this in the wrong place. If it is I apologize and hope the mods will move it where it needs to go :).
Kim

Last edited:

honuhart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2009
cincinnati ohio
Hi star, yes you can use the ego charger for the hello...i am also tired of the ego batteries failing and not keeping a long charge so i just bought the hello battery.. so far i love it. It is bigger in size than the ego, but i don't mind as long as it lasts all day, so far it has. I also have 1 riva battery which also uses the ego charger and cones, i like the button on it but for the money i will be buying more of the hello's...hope this helps you...

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Thanks so much Julep!!! This was exactly what I needed to know! I knew that some of my vaping buddies would have tried this and would know if this would work! I appreciate the info! I really like the difference in pricing and from what I have read the 016 lasts much longer than the other batteries which is what I am looking for. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread