HELLO 1st time post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamnd

Jul 3, 2012
USA
Hello - For some reason after browsing around for weeks I finally thought it a good idea to do an intro post during a wicked case of insomnia. Wish you could have seen it. I spent an hour including every detail then reading it , editing it, rereading it and finally when I'm all full of my self for doing such a great job..... I barely brush the wrong key and poof! It's gone. Something tells me it was'nt as good as I thought it was. Normally I would be pretty tickked off at myself but it was'nt a total loss as I got over the anxiety of my first post. And I don't mean just here at ECF. This is my first post anywhere. Just one of the little fun facts that was in the first draft. I've also been enjoying my favorite new juice flavor "Carmel Macchiato" Well I just don't have it in me to start that all over at 5 in the morning so I'm just gonna say Hi and I look forward to meating many of you and hearing your PV stories. More info next time...
To you a good vape and to all a good night - DreamnD:toast:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Welcome to ECF! I'm new too...to this forum, anyway. I have been coming here and reading posts when I had questions on specific products, etc. for nearly a year, but didn't join. Seemed too big and too "mod snob" (a lot of the time), really. But decided to join yesterday because the forum I used to go to isn't that interesting anymore since there was a big shake up "war" a few months ago. Another forum I used to go to is pretty much dead. So looks like ECF is it! lol!! And so far...the water's been fine!

Meggalette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Herrin, Illinois
voodoolounge.webs.com
Welcome to ECF! Make yourself at home. I remember being nervous every time I wanted to post something on a forum, worried people were going to think I was stupid. That's the great thing at ECF, very few people will think you are stupid and almost everyone is here to learn and to share knowledge. Welcome to the family, we all look forward to getting to know you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread