Hello (ecf) world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been lurking awhile and figured it was time to start getting my first posts in :)

I switched from cigarettes to vaping in December (fortunately i found ECF before buying anything) and haven't really looked back. The information from everyone here has been incredibly helpful and I don't think I would have been successful without it.

I use a Volt KR808 and am happy with it, no urge to upgrade so far. Other than a couple of Dekang juices I started with (thought they were terrible) I use juice from smokeless image and vixen vapors.

Thats all for now i guess, thanks again to everyone who posts here. :vapor:

It's always battery life isn't it?
To be honest it hasn't been a big issue for me, but I'm not a really heavy vaper and was a pretty light (down to 2-3 a day unless drinking) smoker by the time i switched.

Of course, none of that is stopping me from looking at smokeless images new maxx batteries :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Janzy

Moved On
Aug 12, 2011
China
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Booze559

Feb 24, 2012
Fresno, California
Battery life and the urge to want to buy everything lol. Im addicted to vaping now so it's hard not to want everything, I'm already trying to talk myself into getting a provari lol but I can't get myself to spend $200. You can go over to the smokeless image subforum and they have a offer going if you post a picture of you and your volt you get the choice of either a free 5 pack of cartos, 30ml of juice, or a free battery. Just got my free battery today:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread