Hello, A few questions as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First order of business I wish to say hello! I managed to stumble upon this forum while researching e-cigarettes. At first I was tempted to buy a starter kit from a local store ($79.99)! Which included very little.

Well after doing some research on these forums (the amount of information was almost overwhelming) I have put together a starter kit for myself which I made up after reading this post;

best-electronic-cigarette-first-time-vaper
(Cant post a link as this is my first post)

I put this together from Vapor4Life website

Vapor King Ultimate Manual Kit
Kamel Wow Vapor juice 30mL
pack of 5 blank cartomizers

This would come to be about 80 bucks (with the 10% discount)

Anyways Do you think that this is a good place to start? I have also looked at the refillable cartridges, which would not bother me but seems to be more complicated. Would it be cheaper to go along this route? (price is a issue for me). And any recomendations for a good starter kit - including a place to order from (seems to be many, many locations to order from - I'm in the Midwest if that helps at all).

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Looks good to me. V4L is a great supplier. Very good with shipping and any problems you may have. I use the V4L UU kit. Very happy with mine. If you dont mind.....how much do you smoke? what kind of cigs? The reason I ask is you may find the nicotine level to high or not enough. You cant go wrong with V4L! You will be very happy with your new e cig!!!

Blake

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
suppliers I have delt with are Vaporbomb, goodprophets, notcig, myfreedomsmokeusa, V4L (my fav juice WOWboy), Ms T's, vaporstation, and a few more most of them are for juice. You will find most I have mentioned get great reviews on this board. Jump in if you have any questions we are here to help!

Blake

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Not sure what this kit is but if it's a 510 you probably have it right. I would consider some extra attys with your next order as you won't want to be caught without a functional atty.

It's a kr8:)

Great choice! I have been using vapor4life for several months now, and I have been very happy with my choice. Occationally you'll get a bum carto or battery since it's manufactored in China, but their selection of flavors, constant sales, improvements, freebees, fast shipping, and ease of use make this a great vendor for a first time buyer! Great choice. You picked, IMO, the easiest, hassle free ecig to get started with. You won't regret it!

Another Question - Should I get the premium blank cartomizers? They are only a buck more but would they last longer? - How long can I expect one to last, and any ideas on how much fluid I could expect to go through in a day (1/2) a pack a day smoker. - I can handle high nicotine concentrations I used to smoke over 1 pack a day.

Thanks for the speedy response! I surly was not expecting almost instant responses :) I'm impressed with these forums!

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
Welcome

I have the Vapor King Shorty pcc kit from V4L, and I enjoy it very much. I also bought the peppermint WOW and caramel WOW, both in 24mg. I'm really enjoying the peppermint. Tastes just like a candy cane. I smoked 1/2 to1 PAD for 26 yrs and the 24mg works well for me, but everyone will be different.

As Chelseafn mentioned V4L has very good shipping and customer support.

Good luck with whatever model you decide to start out with.

Last edited:

mom_life_love

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Good choice! Many are happy with that model :)
I suggest getting a couple bottles in smaller ml of different strengths of nic(mg) I have found that I need a higher mg sometimes(first thing in the mornings and after meals) and at night since I used to smoke more a lower mg as I was gettting headaches from over vaping, everyone is different! Good luck your on the right track :)

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
You got your order in just in time. We were just alerted about the sale very shortly ago, so you got in before the mass hysteria ordering starts happening. They ship packages out in the order of which they receive them...so you'll prob get your new ecig before the weekend! Yay!:) Let us know how you like everything & if you need any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread