Hello, a huge Thank You! to the ECF team and members, and a couple of PIF DIY recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoVaWolf

Feb 17, 2014
NoVA USA
Hello All,

I've been an ECF lurker for the 4.5 months I've been vaping now, and after all this time I figured I owe a huge thank you to all of the veteran members of ECF who (whether they knew it or not) taught me how to choose a good PV, find the right clearo, DIY my juices, clean my clogged attys, etc. I've learned so much from you all, and found so many different ways to spend my cash on supplies! Honestly, I credit ECF and it's amazing members for my being able to successfully give up the stinkies after 30+ years of them - 4.5 months without them and I'm never looking back! So, thank you ECFers, for all you have taught me and all of the support that you give each and every day!:toast:

So, in a feeble attempt to PIF, here's a few of my ADV recipes for any who may be interested:

Sweet Menthol II (this is a 'blow your head off' strong minty menthol - the last 3 ingredients are optional, they just help round out the flavors)
All flavors TFA
Menthol Conc. 6%
Koolada 1%
Peppermint 1%
EM 1%
Sweetener .5%
Wintergreen .25%
Spearmint .25%

Honeyed Cin (this is a sweet, smooth, hot cinnamon flavor - similar to cinnamon chewing gum)
TFA Red Hots Cinnamon 5%
TFA Cinnamon Spice 1%
Inawera Honey 1%

Thank you again, ECFers, for all you do for the vaping community! vape on, and join CASAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread