Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
just thought i would stop in and update those who know or care about me and all things vape.

well if you do not already know i have permanently stopped my video reviews a while back. mostly due to the fact that i do not vape any more and of course it was always a bit behind the time in terms of my own knowledge.

As you have read i am now an ex-vaper/Ex-Analog smoker going strong for quite some time. i have moved on to other things i am still reachable thru a fellow vapers forum has an assistant moderator Admin. has some of you know i was a moderator here but due to personality conflicts between the new Staff at the time and myself i decided it was best for myself to step down. i have since started to loss the weight i gained when i quit analogs and the weight i gain from working graveyards. feeling better and lost 45 pounds to date.

I would say vaping as a whole did help me to transition off of analogs completely. i could have done it faster but i did not want to. Some have even said it was the Carlos juicebox True love edition that really cause me to stop vaping. while it was not the direct cause that device did trigger a self analysis you know the whole "why am i still doing this?" we all ask are self's from time to time.

Well long story short just saying that i am doing fine and wish you Vapers the best.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Wow, its great to hear from a true old timer here, I must admit, Spock was a miss around the place. Wonderful to hear you are now an Ex Vaper as well as Smoker.. well done you !

Note, you are now an ECF Vet, so come and join us in the Vet forum, thats where all the old timers hang out these days. Yeah we are boring and chat about the old days and the folk we still miss...

Anyway lovely to know you are still around and doing well.

Chris
aka Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread