hello all from fairacre

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairacre

Sep 22, 2013
United States
:blush:hope you all are doing well. i have another question being a beginner of three and a half weeks. i have watched YouTube about steeping. so far this sounds like a good idea. of course waiting a week or two doesn't. do most of you steep your juices? are there some that you know of that you can dive right in? i am ordering from TW, Mt. Baker and Vixen. i am ordering more tanks for my eGo c slim, as i found out...thank you...you can't be mixing every juice. they do have better flavor in a clean tank. the gas station near by sells White Rhino juice, 10ml for 5 or 6$. is that any good? thanx again for your input to this newbie. fairacre

Saltraker

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
Juice taste can be very subjective. I can vape Root Beer and Hawk Sauce from MBV, for example, as soon as I take it out of the mailbox. Some tobaccos, however, taste much better after a week or two of steeping. The only way to see if it makes a difference to you is to try it and see. As far as the price goes, I can't really comment.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Welcome fairacre. I kind of steep. I was doing the open bottles and shaking them every day that didn't last long. Now I just keep them in my drawer for a while and let them sit there for a while before using. Most of the vapes I use don't have to be steeped for a long time, maybe two weeks at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread