Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Hi ladies & gentlemans,

54 year male and married, no childrens though, but we kinda have a childen with our wire haired dachshund dog.

After 40 years of cigarette then i have come there that i have to start with something else - electric cigarette.
    Bought my first set back in 2017, one cheap eleaf set, my second set not long ago, Innokin. I like Innokin mods but not the tanks that comes with it.
    The next step is to learn MTL RTA, beeing a total newbie with wires & wicks I gone need lots of help. First gotta get the tanks I’ve ordered.

With that I hope everyone has a beautiful evening wherever you live, be careful with this virus running around.

PS, my english is so-so.

Regards,
    Tor Raymond

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: Tor R

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    , beeing a total newbie with wires & wicks I gone need lots of help.
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Suggest you start building and practicing on a RDA's first. There inexpensive and produce superior taste.
    re:
    Vape Coils - Over 100 Replacement Coils for Tanks | VapeWild
    (7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
    Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
    RBA Vape Guide: RDA, RTA, Genesis, and More
    Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2
    Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!
    You Tube is a good source in learning hand eye techniques regarding coil and wicking.

Reactions: Tor R

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Suggest you start building and practicing on a RDA's first. There inexpensive and produce superior taste.
    re:
    Vape Coils - Over 100 Replacement Coils for Tanks | VapeWild
    (7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
    Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
    RBA Vape Guide: RDA, RTA, Genesis, and More
    Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2
    Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!
    You Tube is a good source in learning hand eye techniques regarding coil and wicking.
    thank you so very much.
    Great stuff to read through.
    While waiting on my 2 tanks, GeekVape Ammit and a Ehpro True, I bought a Digiflavor Siren 2 - 22mm, 12$ I belive it was.
    They had the 24 mm also, will probleby get that one too.

Just need to buy wire & wicks and a coil diy kit...

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Good choice of RTAs :thumb: Get some simple round wire (26 ga Kanthal or Ni80 is a good start) You can actually wind a simple "spaced" coil very easily (without the kit) just need a drill bit, small screwdriver or even a nail (2.5-3 mm) Some RTAs come with a little cotton to get you going. While you wait for your tanks, watch some you tube videos on how to build them.

• Agree
    Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @Tor R, another good RTA is the Tripod. Ulton do a dammed good clone at a reasonable price.
    ULTON Tripod Style 316SS 22mm RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 2ml/3.4ml Combo (1:1) - Silver

It's relatively easy to build and gives amazing flavour.

And another thing that you can use for a coil rod is a Knitting needle, for MTL you're probably going to be using something 2.5mm diameter for making coils.

Muji, Puff or Koh Gen Do cotton pads can be used for wicking. Rayon is a little more difficult in Europe though.

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    Welcome my friend, your English is perfect and as the above say ,don't bother with a coil kit, just get a miniature screwdriver set a wire cutter and some decent scissors maybe some needle nose pliers but I've only occasionally used mine, I've got a coil making kit and to be honest they are next to useless, its so easy to just wind the coil on a 3mm miniature screwdriver, best of luck with your vaping pursuits and stay safe

Reactions: Mordacai
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread