Hello all need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

geok

Sep 24, 2015
Hey all, I do not smoke, made this thread on the behalf of my mother, she has been off the cigs for around 1 month now and has been using an E CIG only..... she said her E CIG stopped sucking properly and was told that replacing the coil would fix it, so she got some coils but I have tried to replace it but having trouble... I have watched some guides online but for some reason I cannot do it, most people just unscrew the bottom of the tank comes off with ease, but she has an ASPIRE BVC COILS, the person she bought the E CIG off told her to get those ones. so bottom vertical tank, but the part where the coil is.. wont unscrew its super tight.. wont move, even tried pliers.. don't want to break it, so I stopped, surely it can't be that hard? any advice?

thank you

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
To new for pics. Are these the Coils? What are you putting them into? Is it that the old one is not coming out?

2-14092new.jpg

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
T2 coils are starting to be hard to find...they are a rather old style of tank. My wife has been using these for nearly 3 years. litecigusa.net or surevapes.com are a couple of places online.

It is possible to clean these and dry burn them to some degree.

Yes, and if you are persistent pretty easy to rebuild if need be, similar in rebuild to the old Vision Vivi Nova rebuild.

Sean cannon

Sep 4, 2015
Durham uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread