Hello All New Member and E-cig user Since Dec 31,2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezzum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
Conroe, Texas
Wanted to introduce myself, my wife and I recently quit analog cigs and moved to E-cigs and havent looked back.

I learned some hard lessons during this process, and some expensive ones as well. While I am no expert, I have learned some things I hope I can help others not make the same mistakes I did.

I want to personally thank Grimm Green on YouTube, the other night I watched over 100 videos of his reviews and insights. If I am any judge of character, this guy seems like a straight shooter. I suggest if your courious, he has some good videos. Also, the E-Cigarette 101 vidoes by Dr. Vapor are a must see if your beginning this great adventure. My goal is to learn, and maybe help some others along the way get off the analogs.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Hi and welcome! Fortunately I came here first and researched before buying anything. I still bought a somewhat weak very slim ecig first (M4xx) but at least I knew what it was and it's at least a flavorful and nicely made PV. I still use it at home for some delicate pretty flavors but have switched to mostly using 510 and KR8.

And thanks to this forum and Youtube videos I improved the M401 carts with blue foam and I am refilling cartos and have not broken anything yet. I would also like to thank this forum for my credit card bills because I cannot read about juices, and sales and stuff and not buy haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread