Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums! You found a great place to hang out and get all sorts of great information!
Thanks Monkchip! I'm a sponge when it comes to information, I'm still trying to wrap my head around Ohm's law & such, but math has never been my strong suit. This forum seems to offer a wider variety of threads than what I'm use to, but so far I enjoy it tons, provides great distractions for my A D D lol

JessicaS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
Thanks Monkchip! I'm a sponge when it comes to information, I'm still trying to wrap my head around Ohm's law & such, but math has never been my strong suit. This forum seems to offer a wider variety of threads than what I'm use to, but so far I enjoy it tons, provides great distractions for my A D D lol

LOL. Definitely lots of options for us ADD folks. I am not a fan of math either, and Ohms law just seems like too much work when all I wanna do is enjoy a vape. Luckily there are many good options out there and you never have to think about Ohms law if you don't wish to. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

LOL. Definitely lots of options for us ADD folks. I am not a fan of math either, and Ohms law just seems like too much work when all I wanna do is enjoy a vape. Luckily there are many good options out there and you never have to think about Ohms law if you don't wish to. Anyway, welcome to the forum! [/URL]

Thanks! Telling me not to think about Ohm's law is like telling me not to touch something because it's hot, I'm gonna end up complaining about how hot it was because I touched it lol For now I'm letting my ego-c & SVD do the math for me, in time I will figure out how to make my own lightsaber/vaper!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread