Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon

Nov 15, 2009
Hello fellow e-smokers
I am a newbie in this field so Id like to ask a few questions.
I got "Createhealthylife" e-cig kit as a gift and so far I am not very happy.
It looks great but the flavor seems quite "bland". I dont feel that throathit that you get from regular cigs. I tried a while ago some Janty and they tasted better with more vapor and more throathit. Anyone familiar with this "Createhealthylife" brand? Maybe I am doing something wrong.
Some help qould be appreciated
thanks a lot

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
Hey, I saw you movie!!

Anyway, I don't have that model, BUT, sooner or later about half of us will steer you towards either the 901 or the 510. The both work fine, I recommend manual batteries for either. Finally, if you get the 510 get the JOYE 510 No Box model--you get two e-cigs for $35.00.

...Help?

Well, right off hand, with a new cartridge, it could be low nicotine, or a juice that isn't very 'robust'. Taking into account you didn't say 'bad tasting'--that would have point to the 'break in period' for the atomizer. I feel that pretty much narrows it down to what kind of juice you are using...PG or VG or a mix of both, Low-MED-HG nicotine and finally what kind of flavoring (tobacco,cherry,chocolate,banana, etc..)

Finally (once again, just an opinion here) I've heard of people putting a drop of menthol in each cartridge for a kick to the throat. In a case like that, if you are not a menthol person you would only get one of those 3ml sample bottles of menthol.

Oh yea, welcome aboard!

paradox77

Oct 19, 2009
Wisconsin
I second that. Joye 510 all the way. After a few days not smoking, if you do pick a cig up, it tastes bad and NO throat hit.

Easy transition to e-cigs with the 510. I have not tried any other beside some cheap mall one that was bad bad.

Get some good juice refill refill, save money, save your life!

In short get a PROPER e-cig.

I worry that many get poor e-cigs and get discouraged. If they get the right one you will never look back. And no crazy cig withdrawls. Easy as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread