Hello, ECF - New, but seasoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldIronCheeks

Feb 13, 2017
New York, NY
Hello ECF! It is about time I got an account here...

My name is Ian and I have been vaping for the past 4 years now after shifting from "analogs." I find myself to be trying new things within the realm of vaping and my most recent kick has been squonking. Just being able to vape on a dripper without having the danger of dripping while driving was probably the biggest selling point.

I've owned only five mods and currently am down to three, but I only use two - an RX200 with a Velocity V2 and a TMODCustoms Micro 8.5 mL with the NoFear Unlimited.

Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute what I can to the forum and gain something back in return. See you around!

OldIronCheeks

Feb 13, 2017
New York, NY
Hi Ian and welcome! there's a active subforum here just for squonkers.

Awesome :)! I will be sure to check it out when I have the time. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi and Welcome Ian- the only squonker I've tried is the Kanger DripBox- I will be selling that soon as it is not for me! I like the idea of a squonker, just not so into the DL aspect of the DripBox and with no way to change the tip it I do not enjoy using it!

The DripBox is a finnicky squonker. As much as people like it, I have had too many problems dealing with it - improper bottom feed connection, leaking, and power issues. If you don't mind mechanical squonkers, I can recommend a few if you would like!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello ECF! It is about time I got an account here...

My name is Ian and I have been vaping for the past 4 years now after shifting from "analogs." I find myself to be trying new things within the realm of vaping and my most recent kick has been squonking. Just being able to vape on a dripper without having the danger of dripping while driving was probably the biggest selling point.
I've owned only five mods and currently am down to three, but I only use two - an RX200 with a Velocity V2 and a TMODCustoms Micro 8.5 mL with the NoFear Unlimited.
Anyway, I hope to be able to contribute what I can to the forum and gain something back in return. See you around!
Welcome and glad you joined. Squonking may be the best way to vape if you have to be on the move with no time to relax.
Could check if you have not already:
Genesis

Reactions: OldIronCheeks

OldIronCheeks

Feb 13, 2017
New York, NY
Welcome and glad you joined. Squonking may be the best way to vape if you have to be on the move with no time to relax.
Could check if you have not already:
Genesis

Definitely! Yes, in the line of work I am going into, squonking fulfills my criteria of being minimalistic while maintaing plenty of juice, flavor, and vapor according to my taste. I have not taken a look at Genesis atomizers, but who knows? Being here definitely will show me something that will pique my interest.

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread