Hello all! New to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

knittyvapes

Feb 16, 2019
Maine USA
Hello! My name is Hilary and I’m new to the forum. So here’s my little intro..... 2.5 years ago my little sister quit smoking using vaping and I was quite curious so I looked into it myself. I bought an Aspire Plato and some cupcake eliquid and to my astonishment I was able to quit. Now I’m a slightly obsessed hobbyist vaper! About 1.5 years ago I started mixing my own eliquid to save money and enjoy the creative aspect of it. DIY has been so much fun and SO rewarding. I really love it!

I’m looking forward to having ECF as a resource for information. I want to learn more about mechanical mods, squonking and DIY. Just so many things really

So thanks for having me! Glad to be here amongst my vaping people.

Hilary

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome aboard. This Forum truly is a fount of knowledge and information with members prepared to share their experience and knowledge. When I started vaping I learned a great deal here in a short time...and I also learned that there is no such thing as a silly question, if you don't know the answer.

You'll get a lot of information on DIY mixing, coil building and squonking here - so don't be frightened to ask!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Hello! My name is Hilary and I’m new to the forum. So here’s my little intro..... 2.5 years ago my little sister quit smoking using vaping and I was quite curious so I looked into it myself. I bought an Aspire Plato and some cupcake eliquid and to my astonishment I was able to quit. Now I’m a slightly obsessed hobbyist vaper! About 1.5 years ago I started mixing my own eliquid to save money and enjoy the creative aspect of it. DIY has been so much fun and SO rewarding. I really love it!

I’m looking forward to having ECF as a resource for information. I want to learn more about mechanical mods, squonking and DIY. Just so many things really

Hilary

Welcome to the forums Hilary!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Heey welcome Hilary...yes jump straight in on the DIY thread, you'll get lots of help. I've been vaping for 3-4 years and started DIYing 8 months ago....I love it too :)

Any questions about mech's are here Mech Mods but you get answers also on the general vaping threads. Good luck to you :)

Reactions: DavidOck

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Hilary

Hi Hilary welcome to the forum. I think you’ll find yourself in similar company with other obsessive hobbiests lol!!

Reactions: stols001

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA

Hilary

Welcome to ECF, Hilary! Keep on vaping and you'll quickly forget about cigarettes. ECF is my favorite discussion board. Anything you want to know about ecigs is here, plus some side topics that you may like. It's kind of like Facebook for vapers.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread