Hello ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatamariD

Sep 11, 2016
915, USA
I'm Kat and I'm brand new to vaping and the world of ecigs. I never smoked cigs but I was a heavy [removed] smoker and wanted a change. I got my EVOD in the mail on Friday and have been anxiously awaiting my juice from two vendors, MTBV and BootlegVapors. I bought Candy Cane from MTBV and a few samples from BV; cucumber, melon and froot loop. So hopefully I find a good juice. I've been lurking the eliquid reviews and have been reading up on what liquids can wreck polycarbonate tanks so on that note, what tanks would you recommend for an eGo battery that can handle the mints I'd like to try?

Last edited by a moderator:

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Thanks for the feedback and hellos, so far on my noncig quitting, it's not bad at all.
Just excited to finally try some flavorful juices, I liked to roll with flavored papers so I'm guessing this will be a lot better. I've been seeing a lot of good reviews on Aspire tanks so I will definitely check em out :)
I have the Nautilus Mini and the K3 and both perform exceptionally for me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
my left hand doesn't work well, I have a 3x rebuilt shoulder, destroyed medial(inner elbow) tendons, and the bonus of nerve damage. I've lost a lot of fine motor skills and dexterity in my dominant hand of course... so as much as I love the toptank fill style which is still easier for me than bottom fill, half the time I'm knocking it over when my hand shakes, while either holding the mod or the dropper. I'm waiting on the bottles and syringes I've ordered, because droppers really don't work for me, between that and the way it fills... it should be a lot easier.

KatamariD

Sep 11, 2016
915, USA
my left hand doesn't work well, I have a 3x rebuilt shoulder, destroyed medial(inner elbow) tendons, and the bonus of nerve damage. I've lost a lot of fine motor skills and dexterity in my dominant hand of course... so as much as I love the toptank fill style which is still easier for me than bottom fill, half the time I'm knocking it over when my hand shakes, while either holding the mod or the dropper. I'm waiting on the bottles and syringes I've ordered, because droppers really don't work for me, between that and the way it fills... it should be a lot easier.
Im sorry to hear about your injury, I hope you heal up but its good to hear that you're still able to move a bit. I do find the evod a bit precarious while filling. I managed to drop juice all over the floor yesterday :/

Reactions: Cheallaigh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread