Hello everybody! Vape app is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapecult

Feb 16, 2018
vapecult.ru
Hello guys! My name is Dmitry. I'm from Russia and team Vapecult. Vapecult is online service / mobile app for the vape industry. We have united vapers, vape communities, bloggers, trade: vape shops, vendors, distributors, promotions, discounts, the first in Russia Vape Radio, the Russian Association of vaping, communication (chat) and much more!

We have English, Chinese and Russian languages on Android.

We are on Google Play for Android: Vapecult (Vapecult – Mobile app for the vape industry - Android Apps on Google Play)
iOS: Скачать на iPhone (there's an instruction how to install)

Web (Beta): Vapecult.ru

We will be glad to see you!

I need to ask you something. If you have any recommendations on the development of the service, advice, please write! It will help us a lot. Moreover - the service will be international. Let's unite! Peace!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 24

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello guys! My name is Dmitry. I'm from Russia and team Vapecult. Vapecult is online service / mobile app for the vape industry. We have united vapers, vape communities, bloggers, trade: vape shops, vendors, distributors, promotions, discounts, the first in Russia Vape Radio, the Russian Association of Vaping, communication (chat) and much more!

We have English, Chinese and Russian languages on Android.

We are on Google Play for Android: Vapecult (Vapecult – Mobile app for the vape industry - Android Apps on Google Play)
iOS: Скачать на iPhone (there's an instruction how to install)

Web (Beta): Vapecult.ru

We will be glad to see you!

I need to ask you something. If you have any recommendations on the development of the service, advice, please write! It will help us a lot. Moreover - the service will be international. Let's unite! Peace!

Hola,
Why does your app need access to my contacts? My location?
Does the app work off line or must it have a live connection at all times?
Any screen shots of the mixing calculator? (it does have a calculator module, right?)

Cheers
I

Vapecult

Feb 16, 2018
vapecult.ru
Hola,
Any screen shots of the mixing calculator? (it does have a calculator module, right?)

Cheers
I
Hello!
At the moment there is no calculator, but we will soon make it. Geolocation is needed to display all stores on the map. It must have live connection all times.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Hola,

Cheers
I

Hello!
At the moment there is no calculator, but we will soon make it. Geolocation is needed to display all stores on the map. It must have live connection all times.

Nope, I don't need or want a map or store locations on a vaping app & certainly won't allow access to location or contacts. Live at all times, no calculators as of yet,,, really.

Sounds like a push of an incomplete product, at least.
seems quite iffy.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF. I'm afraid I would be highly unlikely to install any app, let alone a new one, access to my location and contacts. Sorry, I just won't do it. There is no reason for accessing contacts other than marketing, in my opinion. My opinion is also that once you get this up and running, you will want to charge for it at some point.... I don't really enjoy beta testing much, especially from a new member to a forum. I will say the app sounds interesting, and I hope it works out well for you. And, I hope you enjoy your stay here as well, so welcome!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good idea. Might push other businesses to be more responsive to the consumer. Ideas like "where is the closest vape supply source to my location (zip codes)", best way to contact a vaper manufacture by email/phone etc... Level the playing field between the consumer and providers through good communication may be a worthy goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread