Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

neauxanalogs

Apr 19, 2012
Louisiana
So I tried this the other day...

I started a thread with the subject of "No Subject" so that I could meet the 5 New Member posts threshold and move on to specific forums and hopefully get answers to questions that are not being addressed in the new members forum. For whatever reason, that post was deleted due to "Spam"?? WTH???? I'm not SPAM! I just want to get some questions answered. I thought that was what this forum website was all about??? So, I'll try it again with a really sappy sounding title. If this post gets deleted because someone thinks I am attempting to spam the forum, then the moderator(s) can go sit on the business end of a running jack hammer.

Have a nice day. :mad:

neauxanalogs

Apr 19, 2012
Louisiana
Earlier this week , I asked about "Ego" Batteries on a website called DHGATE.com. Are they genuine batteries or knockoffs? Does it matter if they are knockoffs? The price seems really good, and I am trying to lower my vaping costs as much as possible.

I received no replies to the thread, so either no one knows, or I have really bad B.O. or something. :p

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Howdy!

I'm not an expert but if I were to hazard a guess I'd guess that they're knockoffs. At the base below the fire button my ego-t is labelled 'ego-t'. Also, while I couldn't see it in the picture on dhgate.com, on the metal cap on the bottom mine has the joye logo. As far as them working, I have no idea. I've bought all my egos (and most of my accessories) from Dave at DesertVapes Electronic Cigarettes and Supply He's a very cool, knowledgeable guy w/good prices and (most importantly to me) has awesome customer service.

Good luck and hope this helped.

neauxanalogs

Apr 19, 2012
Louisiana
I saw that dhgate was a China supplier website. But I figured, "isn't 99% of the world already manufactured in China?" I also assumed that most of the e-cig components on the market are probably of Chinese origin already. I just hate to go ahead and pull the trigger on ordering from them and find out that I wasted my money. They do accept PayPal, so there is some protection in the purchase, but still....

Hey, thanks for replying y'all. I was starting to feel like those Amish kids that leave the Amish community - SHUNNED! :laugh:

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
I saw that dhgate was a China supplier website. But I figured, "isn't 99% of the world already manufactured in China?" I also assumed that most of the e-cig components on the market are probably of Chinese origin already. I just hate to go ahead and pull the trigger on ordering from them and find out that I wasted my money. They do accept PayPal, so there is some protection in the purchase, but still....

If you don't mind ordering from China (shipping can take a while) HealthCabin are a well respected vendor and also have great prices. I believe their products are genuine. They also accept paypal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread