Hello everyone! Brazilian in Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandrepera

Dec 21, 2016
Hello, nice to be among friends!

I started to vape back in 2014, when I had the opportunity to buy a few things from VaporFi, a store located in Miami, during my vacations.
When back home, a few months later I upgraded my set up for a joyetech and aspire subohm batteries, and as from that point, the list just grew up.

I am currently using several RTAs and RTDAs, along with two DNA devices (Lost Vape Therion and Triade) and some other mods, from Praxis Banshee to Reuleux RX200s and RX 2/3, Hpriv to Cuboid 200, Vaporesso Tarot to Cuboid 150.
It is all about different experiences when vaping.
I use SS316L Clapton and Flat Clapton as main wires for my coils, and prefer eliquid from USA, due to higher quality control (import from Craft Vapery). Unfortunately, liquid situation in Europe, and Poland in particular, are not the best, due to the heavy hand of Polish Government, which prohibits buying vape related items through internet...

Not exactly a newbie on vape, but aware of being a member of this forum, will bring much joy and knowledge.
And a few friends, if the Gods allow...

It was a long and fruitful way, and despite currently problems caused by pharma and big tobacco, I am sure of one thing:

VAPE WILL PREVAIL.

Vape on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alexandrepera

Dec 21, 2016
Welcome to ecf! You might want to solve your juice problem by looking into diy.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

First, thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Yes, I am looking into it, but news on the country - as far I know - are not good.
Nicotine it may an issue, and I really have no info on quality provided locally.
Also, I read somewhere about Hangsen closing its facilities and/or ovine into another direction.
As long as I can, believe will continue buying from USA...
Let's see what the future brings.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
First, thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Yes, I am looking into it, but news on the country - as far I know - are not good.
Nicotine it may an issue, and I really have no info on quality provided locally.
Also, I read somewhere about Hangsen closing its facilities and/or ovine into another direction.
As long as I can, believe will continue buying from USA...
Let's see what the future brings.

Even just one 500 ml bottle of 100mg/ml nicotine can last you a long-time, so you should be able to set yourself up fairly well anyway if you keep buying while you can.. hopefully 10 years will change a lot and make our lives easier!

alexandrepera

Dec 21, 2016
Even just one 500 ml bottle of 100mg/ml nicotine can last you a long-time, so you should be able to set yourself up fairly well anyway if you keep buying while you can.. hopefully 10 years will change a lot and make our lives easier!

Good tip.
I will start to look for some info on how to storage it (last time I read about it, dark glass bottle on a refrigerator or freezer)...
The good friends from NicVape have a distributor here, so...

Tks a lot for the info!

Thumpszilla

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mine came from perfect vapes and was in a kinda frosted clear bottle. I just put it straight into my commercial upright freezer sitting at 0*. I think it will be fine since it is dark in the freezer anyway so I am not sure what a dark colored bottle would matter.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Good tip.
I will start to look for some info on how to storage it (last time I read about it, dark glass bottle on a refrigerator or freezer)...
The good friends from NicVape have a distributor here, so...

Tks a lot for the info!

If you get into DIY (do it yourself) you will need pg, vg, and flavorings as well to make your own e juice..

We have a forum here on ecf where they talk about (and teach) how to make your own e liquid and share e juice recipes..

You might want to check it out!

DIY E-Liquid

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Unfortunately, liquid situation in Europe, and Poland in particular, are not the best, due to the heavy hand of Polish Government, which prohibits buying vape related items through internet...
Welcome and glad you joined. Could look into DIY (www.inawera.com).
Might like to visit:
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
DIY E-Juice Resources: Over 100+ DIY E-Juice Resources – E Juice Makers
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Reactions: alexandrepera

alexandrepera

Dec 21, 2016

alexandrepera

Dec 21, 2016
Welcome to ECF, that's one hell of a collection of mods you got. I think you'll fit right in.;)

You know how it goes, there is always that one you would like to experience with...
After the two Lost Vape, I was thinking about a custom one...
It never stops!!! lol

Reactions: madstabber
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread