Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
What set up are you using with your recipes? (They look delicious, by the way!)
device and wattage used?
Coil resistance?
Coil type: mesh, simple wire, exotic?
vaping style: MTL, DTL, etal
Nicotine content?

Thanks for your time and for sharing your creations and again; Welcome to the ECF!

Cheers
I

Mr. Chainvapor

Sep 25, 2022
Hi and welcome,
What set up are you using with your recipes? (They look delicious, by the way!)
Device and wattage used?
Coil resistance?
Coil type: mesh, simple wire, exotic?
Vaping style: MTL, DTL, etal
Nicotine content?

Thanks for your time and for sharing your creations and again; Welcome to the ECF!

Cheers
I
Hello Izan,

I use multiple devices. Most times I am lazy and use my Maxus Pro tank with quad mesh coils. However, I also use DROP RDA's with dual quad fused clapton coils 28ga/38ga from Wire Optim. Been really pleased with them. I used to make my own dual fused claptons with 26ga cores (2x) and 38ga wrap. However, I am really enjoying the quad fused clapton coil wire from Wire Optim. Nice stuff! I also use Aromamizer Plus tanks often (30mm) and also own a Titan tank (40mm) from Streamcrave as well. Too many others to list. For power I use a Custom lipo DNA250C mod, 2 Thelema DNA250C mods, a Triade (sub-ohm edition) DNA250C mod and many mech mods. My favorite mech mod or at least most used is the Tauren mech from Thunderhead creations.

Happy Mixing and Happy Vaping!
CV :)

Reactions: gloopdegurp

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello Izan,

I use multiple devices. Most times I am lazy and use my Maxus Pro tank with quad mesh coils. However, I also use DROP RDA's with dual quad fused clapton coils 28ga/38ga from Wire Optim. Been really pleased with them. I used to make my own dual fused claptons with 26ga cores (2x) and 38ga wrap. However, I am really enjoying the quad fused clapton coil wire from Wire Optim. Nice stuff! I also use Aromamizer Plus tanks often (30mm) and also own a Titan tank (40mm) from Streamcrave as well. Too many others to list. For power I use a Custom lipo DNA250C mod, 2 Thelema DNA250C mods, a Triade (sub-ohm edition) DNA250C mod and many mech mods. My favorite mech mod or at least most used is the Tauren mech from Thunderhead creations.

Happy Mixing and Happy Vaping!
CV :)
Thanks for your reply,
I will be mixing for a low watt,( approx 1Ω,) MTL pod device, so knowing what you have used to arrive at your finished recipe is useful.
Let the games begin!

and Oh yeah, Welcome, again, to the ECF.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread