Hello Everyone! New member from Los Angeles/Socal area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christoballs

Feb 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for the past few months and I decided to join today because the 5th of February is my one year anniversary of being free of analogs! :banana: It would've been nice to have that sig on my profile but oh well. I've been vaping for the past 10 months and I hope to learn and experience more as I go along. Nice to meet you all!

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for the past few months and I decided to join today because the 5th of February is my one year anniversary of being free of analogs! :banana: It would've been nice to have that sig on my profile but oh well. I've been vaping for the past 10 months and I hope to learn and experience more as I go along. Nice to meet you all!

Vaping for 10 months is longer than I have. I'm in so cal and gonna meet some dude in OC to chill. If you're interested or in the area, vapor loft is the spot soon.

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread