Hello Everyone! New Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Connecticut! I smoked cigarettes for 20 years & "accidentally" quit thanks to vaping! I'll be coming up on my 2 year Anniversary this month off the Stinkies! I'm jumping down the DIY Rabbit Hole, have everything I need but Flavors, so I look forward to mixing! I enjoy MTL & RDL.
There's so much to learn & share regarding vaping so I'm happy to be here!

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Greetings from Connecticut! I smoked cigarettes for 20 years & "accidentally" quit thanks to vaping! I'll be coming up on my 2 year Anniversary this month off the Stinkies! I'm jumping down the DIY Rabbit Hole, have everything I need but Flavors, so I look forward to mixing! I enjoy MTL & RDL.
There's so much to learn & share regarding Vaping so I'm happy to be here!
Hi & welcome!
Re: DIY - YouTube can help a lot. So can the folks here.
If you use nicotine then do stock up plenty of it asap.
Best wishes...

Hi & welcome!
Re: DIY - YouTube can help a lot. So can the folks here.
If you use nicotine then do stock up plenty of it asap.
Best wishes...
Thank you!! Regarding DIY, I definitely watch YouTube & also joined Discord Servers. Any help is appreciated not only for DIY, but anything vape related really.
I'm stocked up on Nicotine...I made sure to do that as quickly as possible Appreciate it!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Welcome and hello! Sounds like you are all set for DIY (except flavors) Also, congrats on quitting the nasties.
What flavors do you like? Please be aware that different brands of flavors have both "good" and "bad" ones... you can't just pick a popular brand and assume they will all be good. Many of us can give specific recommendations depending on what you like. Don't know about your budget but if possible, consider getting a scale if you want to do lots of DIY mixing. Otherwise, syringes are very useful. You will need empty bottles (or if you happen to save bottles of other juices just wash those) There are online calculators to help with the math (free) What nicotine strength do you use? I'm jumping ahead... go to the DIY forum (hope to see you there soon)

• Love
Reactions: MelissaS316

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Melissa. I'm originally from CT. Born in Bridgeport, grew up in Sandy Hook/Newtown. I have a milestone coming up also, a 7 year milestone attributed to not really an accidental decision, but certainly the best and actually non-intentional decision I ever made.

Welcome and hello! Sounds like you are all set for DIY (except flavors) Also, congrats on quitting the nasties.
    What flavors do you like? Please be aware that different brands of flavors have both "good" and "bad" ones... you can't just pick a popular brand and assume they will all be good. Many of us can give specific recommendations depending on what you like. Don't know about your budget but if possible, consider getting a scale if you want to do lots of DIY mixing. Otherwise, syringes are very useful. You will need empty bottles (or if you happen to save bottles of other juices just wash those) There are online calculators to help with the math (free) What nicotine strength do you use? I'm jumping ahead... go to the DIY forum (hope to see you there soon)
    Thank you for your very kind welcome! Everybody's been really nice here! :)I like all flavors except tobacco mainly. I do have a scale, tester bottles, syringes, a DIY starter kit from River Supply. I'm aware of how the calculator works on ELR. I've been researching like crazy! I still have quite a bit of commercial juice left that I'm sifting through, but stopped buying months ago. Anyway, I won't get too far into it lol, definitely will see ya over on the DIY Forum:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread