Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter626

Jul 31, 2017
California
My names Haunter, yes like the Pokemon, & i am a beginner vaper. Honestly, what got me into vaping or even the thought of, was H3h3productions "Vape Naysh" video. Before that I didnt have a clue what vaping was tbh. Also, stoges are heavily taxed in California..

My first & only vape kit is the smok Qbox. So far enjoying it, wish it had a longer battery life tho. But it is my first vape, so im looking into upgrading.

Thanks for reading :)

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Can't remember which tank comes with that qbox but i've been using the big baby beast myself gotta say flavor is real nice and smooth. Mt biggest con with it is the longevity of the coils (if it's not doa ofc) i do think the qbox has a way too small battery in it i highly suggest removable battery mods less charging more vaping imho :p

Reactions: Haunter626

Haunter626

Jul 31, 2017
California
Can't remember which tank comes with that qbox but i've been using the big baby beast myself gotta say flavor is real nice and smooth. Mt biggest con with it is the longevity of the coils (if it's not doa ofc) i do think the qbox has a way too small battery in it i highly suggest removable battery mods less charging more vaping imho :p
The Qbox comes with the Baby Beast tank, & i found it too weak to power the Big Baby beast so I stuck with it, not bad for beginner vapors. Im planning on getting the Smok Procolor when it comes out at the end of August & get a TFV12 King to go with it. Looking forward to that so I can try out some 100% VG juice.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
The Qbox comes with the Baby Beast tank, & i found it too weak to power the Big Baby beast so I stuck with it, not bad for beginner vapors. Im planning on getting the Smok Procolor when it comes out at the end of August & get a TFV12 King to go with it. Looking forward to that so I can try out some 100% VG juice.
If you wanna vape on the beast king be aware of 2 things :
1. this thing drinks A LOT of juice
2. you will either get .... battery life because of the qbox's low power or b it won't even work since i doubt the qbox really has the power to vape the beast king.....

Haunter626

Jul 31, 2017
California
If you wanna vape on the beast king be aware of 2 things :
1. this thing drinks A LOT of juice
2. you will either get .... battery life because of the qbox's low power or b it won't even work since i doubt the qbox really has the power to vape the beast king.....
I never had intentions on using the King with the Qbox, I'd get the Big Baby before that! :p
Im planning to use the King with the new Procolor mod thats coming out August 24

Reactions: QcVaper

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I never had intentions on using the King with the Qbox, I'd get the Big Baby before that! :p
Im planning to use the King with the new Procolor mod thats coming out August 24
Nice :) i have the big baby myself and love it ! Plus if you buy the tank alone (without the mod) there's an rda section that comes with it which i can use to practice making coils with (the smok coils tbh don't seem to last very long).

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
In the mean time, might check out:
iJoy Maxo 315W TC Mod

Haunter626

Jul 31, 2017
California
Nice :) i have the big baby myself and love it ! Plus if you buy the tank alone (without the mod) there's an rda section that comes with it which i can use to practice making coils with (the smok coils tbh don't seem to last very long).
Is that normal for smok coils, i have some last me from a day to a week & a half, just depended on the juice & who i let touch my vape tbh. Smok seem'd like a really popular brand so i stuck with them.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Is that normal for smok coils, i have some last me from a day to a week & a half, just depended on the juice & who i let touch my vape tbh. Smok seem'd like a really popular brand so i stuck with them.
Well pretty much my first coil (x4) burned after 2 days and idk why at all lol

PopsVaper

Jun 25, 2017
Welcome to ECF, Haunter. Yours sounds like my story. I started out with a eGo which got me into Vaping. My next MOD was a very used Tesla 120. So old it only does variable wattage with no temp control options. It is still use it most days and for no temp control is fine with me. I do have box MOD's that do all the different wires but I do not care for temp control. But that is just me I know many only do temp control and hate wattage mode. Glad we have a chose on which way we want to go. lol

Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread