Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Price

Sep 20, 2017
Hello from Richmond VA, first time vaper, been off cigs for three weeks. Started with an Alien kit, upgraded to a Rig mod The Tanker. Then added a Wismec gen3 mod. Thinking I may get any RTA tomorrow.
My biggest issue is juice. I can't find anything I like other than Banana .... right cheek. Love the stuff so sweet.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Welcome and grats on kicking the stinkies :)
Can't lie you've upgraded your kit quite quickly,most people i've seen keep the same kit for at least couple months lol

Though if you plan on using sweeter liquids watch out as they tend to burn coils much quicker than usual,an rta or some type of rebuildable will alleviate that issue though.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, and welcome to ECF. There are tons of juice ideas and vendors to be found in the e-liquid forum. This may be a time, if a B&M near you allows testing juices, to go in and try some. You might get a better sense of some other liquids you might enjoy.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and congrats on your vaping successes!

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello from Richmond VA, first time vaper, been off cigs for three weeks. Started with an Alien kit, upgraded to a Rig mod The Tanker. Then added a Wismec gen3 mod. Thinking I may get any RTA tomorrow.
My biggest issue is juice. I can't find anything I like other than Banana .... right cheek. Love the stuff so sweet.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Finding the right juice can be expensive. One method I used when I first started was to pin point/target the juice classification that most appealed to me. Tobaccos were my first selection, once I knew what I wanted, I tried the bakery sub group. If your into fruits, try to get several others like a strawberry (Number one vape flavor out there).
Re: Browse DIY E-Liquid and E-Juice Flavorings by Flavor - ecigExpress

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member

Richard Price

Sep 20, 2017
It is the first build I've ever had, guy at the shop wicked it for me. Honestly I want crazy flavor and vape production. The baby beast that came with the alien had great flavor but very little cloud. The rigmod with Smok tf-v8 coils had decent flavor, not as good as baby beast, better cloud. The Smok rebuildable is crazy cloud and equal flavor. I'm kind of at a loss. My wife's alien with baby beast is cranking out flavor. I'm wondering if it might be a battery issue. I'm going to try my tanks on her mod when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread