Hello from the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex nut

Feb 6, 2018
Netherlands
Hello fellow vapers,

I used to be a smoker, tried using a cigalike for a while, but that never worked for me. Four years ago, I bought my first eGo kit, and finally quit smoking by investing in a joyetech Primo Mini, and a Digiflavor Siren (original). That last step was about 8 months ago, and I haven't smoked a cigarette since.
Since then I've added a few more RTA's, and I'm looking around for a second device (hopefully a dna-75C mod) Anyway, I'm a happy MTL vaper these days, confident with wicking and building coils, and I enjoying mixing e-liquids.

Cheers from the Netherlands,

Hex Nut

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hi @Hex nut! I am afraid I am not going to be much use to you when it comes to tanks. Being totally hopeless at building anything, I haven't ventured in to the RTA's/RBA's at all :(. Maybe one day.
I am still using the old trusty Nautilus mini, Nautilus 2 and have just bought a Kabuki - these tanks all take the same coil.
But I do DIY e liquid :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Congratulations on switching to vaping. You may want to check out the Jac Vapor B, very reliable and well liked MTL mod. There are also some other good 75 watt DNA mods, and I hope you find something you like. Congrats again on making the switch.

Anna

Hex nut

Feb 6, 2018
Netherlands
Hi @Hex nut! I am afraid I am not going to be much use to you when it comes to tanks. Being totally hopeless at building anything, I haven't ventured in to the RTA's/RBA's at all :(. Maybe one day.
I am still using the old trusty Nautilus mini, Nautilus 2 and have just bought a Kabuki - these tanks all take the same coil.
But I do DIY e liquid :)

Hi Catherine, I've heard good things about the Nautilus tanks, great performance for MTL. Wrt RTAs, I can see there's a hurdle for others. I've an engineering background so building coils was easy for me, and kind of fun too.

Welcome to ECF, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Congratulations on switching to vaping. You may want to check out the Jac Vapor B, very reliable and well liked MTL mod. There are also some other good 75 watt DNA mods, and I hope you find something you like. Congrats again on making the switch.

Anna

Hi Anna, thank you for the kind words, and thanks for the suggestion! I've been thinking of the HCigar VT75D, but I'll have a look at the Jac Vapor devices!

Welcome and glad you joined.
I can tell you were introduced to vaping the right way.

Hi @BrotherBob, thank you for the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread