Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildpig

Oct 5, 2018
Hi all,

Glad to start my E-Cig journey here and know quite a lot friends and experts. I am a quite new e-cig smoker since one month ago with juul. I think E-cig will be a trend and health replacements of traditional cigarette. From business view it will be also very promosing.

As a tech geek I also want to try different vaping technology.

Anyway glad to see all you here

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi all,

Glad to start my E-Cig journey here and know quite a lot friends and experts. I am a quite new e-cig smoker since one month ago with Juul. I think E-cig will be a trend and health replacements of traditional cigarette. From business view it will be also very promosing.

Hi and welcome.
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Where in the wide world of vape are you located.
What equipment did you buy to replace the Juul?
Are you using nic salts or freebase in the "Not Juul" device?

Pro tip: We DO NOT smoke e-cigarettes, we vape them. (I'm sure your friends and experts have already pointed that out)

cheers
I

wildpig

Oct 5, 2018
Hi and welcome.
How long did you smoke and how many per day?
Where in the wide world of vape are you located.
What equipment did you buy to replace the Juul?
Are you using nic salts or freebase in the "Not Juul" device?

Pro tip: We DO NOT smoke e-cigarettes, we vape them. (I'm sure your friends and experts have already pointed that out)

cheers
I

Thanks. Let's vape. LOL
I am from China. I have no idea what I will try as my second equipment. Frankly, I am satisfied with the experience of Juul. Do you have any suggestion?

Reactions: stols001

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi all,

Glad to start my E-Cig journey here and know quite a lot friends and experts. I am a quite new e-cig smoker since one month ago with Juul. I think E-cig will be a trend and health replacements of traditional cigarette. From business view it will be also very promosing.

Welcome
From a business view, Juul is sky high profit machine taking advantage of people who think paying $1,825 a year for vaping is a good deal because it's cheaper than smoking. I pay about $300 and vape like a King! I also bought a sports car. Juul or Sports car? Maybe you already have one.

Either way. Give in to your geek and ditch the Juul. At first you will spend like crazy then it settles. Either way, any vaping is better value than Juul. I thought value was appreciated worldwide, but I am beginning to believe people in America are just too prosperous. Actually, statistically a few thousand bucks means far less in a society with higher salaries and lower living costs. The UK won't fall for Juul. Juul think they will succeed but they won't. No chance. It's too expensive for us here.

Last edited:

wildpig

Oct 5, 2018
Welcome
From a business view, Juul is sky high profit machine taking advantage of people who think paying $1,200 a year for vaping is a good deal because it's cheaper than smoking. I pay about $300 and vape like a king! I also bought a sports car. Juul or Sports car? Maybe you already have one.

Either way. Give in to your geek and ditch the Juul. At first you will spend like crazy then it settles. Either way, any vaping is better value than Juul. I thought value was appreciated worldwide, but I am beginning to believe people in America are just too prosperous. Actually, statistically a few thousand bucks means far less in a society with higher salaries and lower living costs. The UK won't fall for Juul. Juul think they will succeed but they won't. No chance. It's too expensive for us here.
Do you have any recommendation for replacing Juul? Many thanks

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all,
Welcome and glad you joined.
Pods and stick cig carts can get pricey but worth the cost to wean you off smokes.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread