Hello, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiqueIllustrator

Jul 15, 2019
West Java
Finally I make up my mind to join this community after reading some interesting thread here.

I quit smoking sticks for about a couple years and moving to pipe and vape as a rehab. I'd love to try cigars, but I find that pipe and vape is way more interesting to follow and I feel a lot better (in daily life) after I find the right schedule for both rehabilitation methods.

Looking forward to get along with everyone here.

Best regard,
Opik

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Finally I make up my mind to join this community after reading some interesting thread here.

I quit smoking sticks for about a couple years and moving to pipe and vape as a rehab. I'd love to try cigars, but I find that pipe and vape is way more interesting to follow and I feel a lot better (in daily life) after I find the right schedule for both rehabilitation methods.

Looking forward to get along with everyone here.

Best regard,
Opik
Howdy and welcome :)
They make pipe vapes too btw just to further confuse the issue.

PiqueIllustrator

Jul 15, 2019
West Java
They make pipe vapes too btw just to further confuse the issue.
I've seen a couple brand making pipe style kit. But All I hope is the real pipe makers adding vape mod line too with their briar and morta woods.

I pipe every Friday btw. I enjoy the routine as I do with vape. And when I pipe, I don't inhale and try as much as I can to avoid tongue bite.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

@Opik Bueuk, those Dicode Yogs are in another category compared to SMOK. As Dicodes is a high end manufacturer that is well regarded, unfortunately they're priced accordingly i.e expensive.

The build is impressive. It seems ergonomic for a pipe smoker hand as well. The value really lies on it's craftsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread