Greetings everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

3po5

May 28, 2019
Slovakia
www.3po5.com
I just wanted to say hello to all vaping people here.
I'm a formal pipe smoke who stopped smoking 3 years ago. Because in that time I wasn't able to find nice e-pipe I've decided to build one by my self. The pipe crafting became a hobby of mine - more addictive than nicotine :D and I'm happy to learn and try new things around vaping every day.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Most functional pipe mod I know of is the Elitar. It needs a longer stem and the tank that comes with it is garbage but the mod itself is good. Not a great hand fit, but a decent mod. The problem I had doing a pipe mod is I didn’t want a mechanical and battery shapes aren’t that conducive to pipes.

I looked at 26500 batteries for a while, and though the shape is good finding quality batteries proved impossible. The mosfet boards aren’t small either. It can be done if you’re willing to look at a fairly large device though.

My current solution is to put a 5” 510 churchwarden tip from fasttech on the end of a big block 454 that’s been drilled out for squonking on top of a therion. Kinda weird looking but it does the job.

Reactions: SP013

3po5

May 28, 2019
Slovakia
www.3po5.com
Thank you all.
Here is an example of my learning process:
Moonshine_Brandy_01.JPG

3po5

May 28, 2019
Slovakia
www.3po5.com
Welcome aboard from another ex pipesmoker, as you might guess from the handle I use! I do really like that epipe you posted. Are you recycling your tobacco pipes or turning those bowls by hand?
Hello. I craft my pipes from scratch. Of course not the tank. There are so many of it - just to choose right one for my designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread