Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hi and welcome. I'm not sure of the best price overall because there are 100s of juice vendors. Before I started mixing my own juice, which, by far is the cheapest route to go, I used DIY Flavorshack. They often ran sales. They have a 10% coupon for first time customers. My trick to make the ready to vape juice go further was to pay extra for the DS flavor and order the juice 2x the nic that I normally vaped. I got some unflavored PG and some empty bottles, and diluted each bottle of juice by 50%. That way I got two bottles for a little more than the price of one bottle. This is also a way to introduce yourself into the world of DIY ejuice.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Yeah I'm not keeping up with juices (welcome back by the way) but I'm not really sure now, it seems to ebb and flow with the price of oil, clearance sales, going out of business sales, etc.

You can get some pretty darn cheap eliquid I think but a) whether it will be any good or not or b) whether you will ever be able to obtain it again or not, IDK.

You might consider trying some one shots, which are premixed flavors (only it does get confusing because some manufacturers make both) some people (me included, however I have only tried one so far but I love it) seem to like Molinberry.

Yes it does open you up to the dreadful world of like, DIY and nic and base and all that but several DIY places will sell you premixed nic in the strength and like PG/VG ratio you desire......

Otherwise, there are some vape companies that have a great flock and following but they do not tend to be the cheapest.

Best of luck,

Anna

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread