Hello, from a new member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
Hello everyone! My first post to say hello and thanks. I recently quit smoking after 20+ years thanks to my sister. She gave me a new Ego and Kanger T3S, and urged me to try it. I repeatedly said give to someone who'd use it but she insisted. So after a week of owning it, I tried it. (I ran out of analogs late one evening.) I can say I was impressed right away that it calmed my nic cravings. I used it the next few days along with analogs, then exclusively. It's been three weeks and no relapse in sight. I still can't get over how easy the transition has been. I found the "ECF" almost instantly upon use and have stalked this sight daily. The information found here is priceless. Thanks to everyone who's contributed to informing people like myself who wanted to learn about this topic. I still use the T3S, T3S mini's and Evod's. I've bought a Protank 2 mini and a Davide mini which work well too. I prefer the T3S,T3S-mini and Evod's to the others for some reason but enjoy them all. I could be crazy, but I do! Once again, thanks and hello from a newbie that never thought I'd be one!

vincentk18

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
San Antonio
RIGHT ON! Congratulations on quitting the stinkies. I agree, ECF is invaluable to vapers, especially newbies. Even though the information can be overwhelming, there's also a sense of "oh, whatever comes up, I'm sure there's an answer in the ECF archives!" and so that helps with risk-fear.

You're certainly not crazy for enjoying all of those different style clearo's/tanks btw.

I've enjoyed every clearomizer I've tried except for one quick vape off of a joyetech one, but it had a disgusting coconut juice in it so I'll just blame that xD

WELCOME TO THE LIGHT SIDE, WE HAVE COOKIE FLAVORED VAPES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread