Hello From Alberta, Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Persimmons

Account closed on request
Mar 9, 2014
I'm trying to get in touch with a member called Canadian Vaper, or to post in the thread he started when launching canadaejuice.com, or to at least get the business phone number so that i can call. After placing a 170 CAD order, the e-transfer gets accepted and i get and email which says my order is processing and then as luck would have it, the website disappears from the net! I can't even email for support. I do not know if my order is still processing, being shipped, cancelled and money stolen, or what. I've ordered from them before, but this happened to be the biggest single e-cigarette order i have purchased yet, and of course, it had to happen right after i get out of treatment centre for addictions, and i'm feeling great and everything is going right, i've quit drinking for more than a month, and i'm cutting down on cigarettes too, and i was thinking for the first time and for moment that it would be possible for me to quit after half a lifetime of heavy smoking. Not only am i feeling very fragile for having only recently recovered and struggling with tobacco cessation, but i have no F-ing income during my month for addictions treatment and i don't start work til tomorrow and i don't get paid for probably 3 weeks and i owe my family money. I thought everything was properly budgeted and that i could afford this purchase as it would help me to quit tobacco smoking. But being defrauded is not affordable at this moment, to be honest. Not only have i lost my money, but i'm also going to lose money smoking cigarettes until i get enough money to order the product from a different vendor. This is just a major screw-over.

So there it is, post number one. Four more to go until i can contact these people and find out what the heck is up with my order, unless someone who sees this knows the business phone number and is kind enough to pass it my way.

D Persimmons

Account closed on request
Mar 9, 2014
I feel like a fool. And Google is a ...... I searched for info using my own computer but to no avail, then during a family get-together, i pick up my sister's phone and ask for her password to go on the net, and on the first page, luckily enough i see that canadaejuice has a facebook page and that the much needed info was right there, in that one place. And it turns out that i'm not being screwed over, it's just that the website has broken down and email and phone calls are being blocked due to the flood of calls by worried customers (like me, lol). All orders that have been placed and paid for will be shipped on Monday. Hallelujah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread