Hello from Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

adbelt

Sep 10, 2012
Buford, GA
So I have made the jump and gave up analogs for good. I brought my first e-cig around 6months ago but I only used it when I could not smoke. Last Sunday I decided to go vape only and it's been the best decision I have ever made. I am hooked. I love not smelling like and old shoe. In a week I went from a smoketech 510 to an ego twist for running around and at work and a lavatube for the house. Eight days down an the rest of my life to go.
I've been reading the forum for a few weeks and joined last night. I look forward to talking to everyone and learning more about vaping and the community.

Last edited:

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello, I live in the Roswell GA area. Great to see another switch from analogs!
Smoked my last cig nearly 2 months ago and do not see myself going back.
We have a few local shops close to us if your interested, Vaperite.com and Awesomevapor.com .

Last edited:

JKVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vapance, I'm a regular at awesome vapors, the are really great folk. I also go to rock n roll vapor, he's in cumming as well. He has great liquids.

Cool, rock n roll vapor I have never tried yet, ill have to check them out! they had a web site for location?

I agree people at AwesomeVapors are great, that is where I started out from and bought my first 510 kit and eGo batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread