Hello from cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
All lies, If you start this and are on this forum... You have began a descent to a place where you can always see the next mod over the hill. I have 3 right now and am eyeing up the iTaste 134. I am also going to be placing an order for a special backpack that I can carry all my Vape gear in and not have back trouble.... I think it is going to require wheels

WElcome and congrats on getting off analogs. Lived in Ventura for several years and am in TN now ... miss that Cali vibe though. I so hear you on the hobby getting expensive what with all the toys and supplies once you move past just wanting to replace tobacco and into the quest for the perfect vape. VApe on and enjoy the forum, lots of people here share their expertise generously and it has helped me a ton.

D0lfin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
Vancouver WA
All lies, If you start this and are on this forum... You have began a descent to a place where you can always see the next mod over the hill.

Well, not everyone is like that. I've been vaping for over 2 years and have only gone through 2 setups, 510s and then egos - which I'm perfectly happy with. I've spent thousands less than I would have if I were still smoking. Maybe we shouldn't scare the noobs into thinking they'll have to take on a second job to support their vape habit. Just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread