Hello from Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

comfortably numb

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Northern IL
Got my stuff today. Do I really have to charge these batts for 8 hours? The damned light has been green for 2 hours.

Also, I got no instructions with my PCC. It's plugged in and the light is green. Does that mean I can unplug it and start charging batts with it?

We only charged ours until the lights went green, have had them for a month and a half now with no problems... the batteries are lasting us about 4-6 hours on a charge, with heavy vaping.

justaguy0

Aug 12, 2009
Hey Tempo!

I live in the Algonquin area, and just got the 510 kit from cigtechs in Schaumburg! Cool guy, just called him up and went over and picked it up without any hassle. If you ever need replacement stuff, he's a good guy to get from.

I've been off the analogs now for over a week on this baby. It's amazing. The 510 is a great choice! Vape on!

:thumbs:

Tempo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Chicago, IL USA
Hey Tempo!

I live in the Algonquin area, and just got the 510 kit from cigtechs in Schaumburg! Cool guy, just called him up and went over and picked it up without any hassle. If you ever need replacement stuff, he's a good guy to get from.

I've been off the analogs now for over a week on this baby. It's amazing. The 510 is a great choice! Vape on!

:thumbs:

Picked up? Oh? Does cigtechs have a retail storefront?

vapordad

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Oak Park, IL -- USA
Welcome Tempo and all other Chicago/Illinoisans

I'm from Oak Park!!

Cigtechs has good reviews, I haven't used, but I thought you should know of other local suppliers: Maybe we should start an Illinois group (might be one...someone check)

other Chicago Area Suppliers
Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. They have 510s and great deals--like starter kits for $35 with 2 full 510s. Might be able to save on shipping. but if not, it is $5 flat I have used Vicky and Terri, and recommend them, and they are in Elmhurst.

www.vapor4life.com No 510s, but have the Vapor King--haven't used, but might soon...I think North Side
www.modernvapor.com no 510s, but has other models. Haven't used. In Cicero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread