Hello from DC, new to ecf

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchemist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Benton, Arkansas
I've explored a bunch of b&ms around the area, the one in Adams morgan is a block away from my house. They are good guys but are also pretty new to the vape world it seems. I hang out there quite a bit, they are ramping up their inventory with more and more each week.

My favorite spot so far is probably vape social in Rockville md. Ben and the crew have an amazing selection of juices, a lot of them boutique types from all around and for great prices. They also have a decent selection of mods and attys and their knowledge is unsurpassed in the area imo.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
I'm with you on Vape Social. Their juice selection was outstanding! I also hit up Purely Vapor in Manassas and Gypsy Vape off Baltimore Pike in Cantonsville.

Purely Vapor was full of nice folks but really too small of a store. Gypsy Vape was a cool place with several tasty juices made in house(their Creme de Menthe was fantastic).

I haven't found a store in the area that really carried the APVs that interest me. None the less, I had fun looking.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
Another decent place is SSVape in Frederick. It's actually a chain with more locations, but the Frederick one has good folks and usually a really good selection of mods etc. It seems like every time I look up vape shops on yelp, there's a new one around. I try to visit all the ones near me and usually don't impress at first. I guess it takes time to build up a good shop.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
Just keep at it Irish, I was 1 PAD + for 20 years. I just kept trying different setups until I found what worked best for me. It ultimately got me to dripping and using various rebuildables that gave me a satisfying vape. I will say that, in less than a month, I am down to just vaping 3-6 mg juice and I have very few cravings, all of which can be vaped away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread