Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    The Nautilus 2s actually refers to the tank and not the coil. The Aspire Nautilus coils fit a large number of tanks, primary the Aspire Nautilus series, but there is compatibility with a large number of other tanks. All of the tanks are 510 threaded so you can use any 510 battery or mod you desire.

Nautilus Series - Aspire Tanks | Aspirecig

Reactions: Katya

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Could someone please tell me which vaporiser including battery is best for 0.7 aspire mesh coils and 60/40 oil, thank you in advance.

It's the nautilus 2s.

OK, so you already have...
    • a tank (Nautilus 2s)
    • the coil to go with it (a 0.7 ohm nautilus coil) and
    • juice
    All you need is a power 510 source (you call it "vaporiser" but is more commonly called a mod (it's wrong to call it a mod, but it is what it is and is quicker to type :D). You just have to select a mod that can be adjusted high enough (in wattage) to suit your needs, which, on that coil, most any will do.

Your best bet would be to list a few mods that you like that are available to you and we can maybe give you our opinions on them.

Just make sure you don't buy a pod or a "pod mod". 99% of them will not work with your tank. You need a mod with a 510 connection. Pretty much all mods made today are 510 mods.

Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Actually upon further review, I see that the Nautilus 2s can be either the tank or the coil. But the Nautilus 2 coil isn't the mesh coil. The tanks that can take the mesh coil (also can take the the Nautilus 2 coil) are the Nautilus 2, Nautilus 2s, Nautilus GT, and the Nautilus mini GT. I think if you check the classifieds, you might find some of these models available for sale.

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    Assuming you've got the tank (the thing you put the juice and coil in) and want the mod (the part with the battery and the fire button), most mods will do. (Please let me know if my assumption is incorrect). To narrow things down, I'll ask a few questions about your preferences:
    • Is it more important to have a smaller/lighter mod or to go longer between charges? I'll add that with the Nautilus, even a small mod should last a fair while.
    • Would you prefer a replaceable battery or an internal battery?
      • Replaceable advantages: You can swap out the battery to charge it and use another battery while the first one is charging. Additionally, either batteries or the USB port are the first thing to die on a mod. With an internal battery mod a failure of either the USB or battery makes the mod useless, while with replaceable batteries the mod is still good and you just need to get a new battery.
      • Replaceable disadvantages: You have to buy the batteries (and usually a charger) separately. (note: We're happy to help you figure out which battery and charger to get and where to buy them if you'd like some help.)
      • Internal advantages: No charger - you just have to plug in the USB port. You also don't have to worry about which battery to buy
      • Internal disadvantages: Shorter life, may need another mod to use while the first is charging (getting two mods is a good idea in any case - always have a backup!)
    • Do you have any special concerns, such as is the mod likely to get wet or be subjected to rough treatment?
    Let us know what you prefer, and we'll come up with some recommendations.

Welcome and good luck!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Could someone please tell me which vaporiser including battery is best for 0.7 aspire mesh coils and 60/40 oil, thank you in advance.
    Hello from Ireland
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might wish to fill in your avatar location(city-state & country), it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
    On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
    Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
    In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
    re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Reactions: 10x sugar
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread