Status
Not open for further replies.

KEn Nicklowicz

Feb 3, 2018
Hello All,

While I have been mixing for over a year, only recently fully quit smoking (2 months now) and got back into DIY. I want to start off by saying I came here to perfect my Menthol recipe and let others know I used to buy my base nicotine from MyFreedomSmokes. I have literally spent thousands with them. Last few orders the shipping was higher, and the nicotine no matter what I tried was very harsh! I have just put a new order in with a vendor with good reviews! It is supposed to arrive today and I will make some and create a thread for the findings

KEn Nicklowicz

Feb 3, 2018
Hi and welcome! Sounds like you've got your DIY down well.
Yes I have been having fun experimenting with weird flavors as when I was buying store bought juice I bought bubblegum as it was their highest nic and loved it. I bet alot of people are wondering why their juice is harsh and my test confirmed removing the MFS nicotine the harshness went away. Slightly harsh is ok, but the last few batches I couldnt barley vape it

Reactions: stols001

KEn Nicklowicz

Feb 3, 2018
So I did a few test and confirmed!! The company is Vapers Tek! they are awesome. I will upload some videos and explain the whole experience! Night and day difference. I concluded the first order was possibly just incorrectly stored during shipment or possibly something I did wrong, but after the 2nd order was harsh, and I took the nicotine out and it wasnt, then tried it with several known recipies I knew something was wrong. In all fairness they were my Go2 when RTSVapes went out of business (still searching for something like their stag leaf) but yea I will make a video let you all know as this is like super smooth

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

KEn Nicklowicz

Feb 3, 2018
Hi and welcome. I DIY and use MFS nic exclusively. I haven't noticed the problem you mention. Wonder if it's different lot numbers or something.
Maybe perhaps something, as I didn't want to make any claims. Instead of dumping it down the drain, I should have contacted them and reasoned with them on the whole experience, but it really didn't dawn on me until I got back into mixing and changed vendors with that in the back of my head and was able to confirm. Hopefully they will see my video and be able to explain or shed some light on the issue. This is assuring as I do like the flavor selection and I liked the ability to order everything all at once, once transaction

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Maybe perhaps something, as I didn't want to make any claims. Instead of dumping it down the drain, I should have contacted them and reasoned with them on the whole experience, but it really didn't dawn on me until I got back into mixing and changed vendors with that in the back of my head and was able to confirm. Hopefully they will see my video and be able to explain or shed some light on the issue. This is assuring as I do like the flavor selection and I liked the ability to order everything all at once, once transaction
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below may help you discover other sources.
Might like to read:
E Liquid Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread